Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Triplets Arrival

Lorna

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

awwww they are sooo gorgeous - you must be so pleased and proud and I bet you can't wait til you get them home - it will fly by! Like the others say make the most of the chance to rest while you can! I have had the privilege of working with some toddler triplets recently - triple trouble, they all seem to learn the mischief from each other!!!

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!

Guest MaryEMac

Congratulations Lorna, what gorgeous boys and the names are lovely too. I would just love to cuddle them but will send some virtual cuddles to them instead. Take care and God bless.

Mary

What a blessing 3 beautiful boys and a radiant set of parents!! What good weights you must have been huge!! Well done for going so long.

Charles-a free man

Clement-mercyful, mild and gentle

Zachary-the Lord remembers

Lorna! Such beautiful photos! The boys are just gorgeous and you and your partner look absolutely over the moon. You are single-handedly (or 5-handedly if you include all of you!) responsible for an enormous wave of broodiness overwhelming the forum! Enjoy lots of lovely snuggles with your little ones (sending some virtual ones from me!) Keep us up to date with hoe you're all getting on - and more photos!

x Emma

Can't believe I missed this post

A warm welcome to the world to Clement, Charles and Zachary - what beautiful names

Hope you are recovering well

Feeling very broody now too :o

so happy for you and your husband Lorna

Congratulations to you and your hubby and welcome to your gorgeous sons. I have 2 boys who have grown into the most loving and caring men. You will get your blessings in triplicate. Virtual hugs to you all.

Congratulations Lorna the pictures are wonderful!!!

I have triplets god children and I wish you all the luck in the world, its a wondeful ride and more than well worth it. I love the photo of day having alittle 1:1 bonding time.

Aww

congrats congrats congrats

CtM

I agree with Peggy.......you look fantastic yourself Lorna!!

My favourite photo is the one of your husband with one of the babies in his t-shirt. Brought a lump to my throat it did.

Continue to rest when you can Lorna......you'll need all your strength for when you bring your beautiful family home. :o

• 1 month later...

Lorna, I'm SO pleased that the whole family is home together and even more impressed you can find time to pop in here - your time management skills are very impressive :o

Take care

Nona

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Fantastic that you have them all home - let the fun begin!!! I hope you are enjoying them to the max and not forgetting to rest whenever you can :o