Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Fsf August 2009 Competition

Beau

I'm hoping that's not the mystery prize though Beau: come on, why so bashful?

Maz

Because I want to link to details of the prize, but I can't find it with the details I have at the moment. xD I have found something similar with a slightly different name but want to double check that's it before telling everyone! And some people have gone swanning off on holiday so we'll all have to remain in suspense. :o

So should we start September's competition early? Who can guess what the prize for the August competition will be?

My guess would be a few sessions with an osteopath to correct newly acquired neck ache from twisting and turning your head to look at the pictures from different angles to try and guess what they are! I call it "Question of Sport" syndrome from all the time I've spent looking at Allyi McCoist's bottom as he contorted his body into various piositions when he struggled with the picture round...

Ooh sorry - went into a bit of a trance there!

Maz

Oh good I'm glad I'm not the only one finding it hard, although I do have quite a few...or think I do :o The one good thing about a laptop is that it can be turned sideways and upside down, so I won't be needing Maz's osteopath. Let's hope I don't wreck the laptop as I can't afford a new one.

my laptop too has been in all sorts of postions over the last few days - much to the amusement of my children :(:(

I must have spent about 2 hours trying to decipher one object :wacko: :o - daughter walked passed and gave the answer immediatly :( = dont you just love them xD

I've had a few entries from people but no one so far has got all of the photos. I think they are intending on returning with the gaps if they can! So even if you don't get them all you might well be in with a chance of winning. xD

I'm off on holiday later for a week and I'm not sure if I'll get chance to log into the forum, so if you send me an entry and I don't reply don't worry! I'll reply to everyone when I return and also let you know what the super prize is. Don't forget there are always mugs, badges or pens up for offer too. :o

This is definately more up my street!!!

Have had a good look at them and have plenty of ideas, probably wrong but who cares?? :o

Hopefully once the competition is over, you can let us know what the items are and also what answers made you giggle - probably most of mine!!

Will get at is this evening and I have plowed and harvested!!

a quick reminder to all to have a look at the pictures and send Beau your answers.... she is away and will reply to you when she gets back.

when done we will post pictures of the items ...

have a go even if you dont have an idea for all of them, I do notice a lot of viewings...

good luck all

Inge

With a Bank Holiday weekend coming up I hope that a few more people will have a go! No one who has entered so far has put an answer for everything or got them all right so even if you just have half of them have a go as you may strike lucky! :o

Some statistics for you!

So far I've only had 5 entries so there is still everything to play for. xD

The leader has 15 correct answers and 2 others have 14 correct answers. :(

No one has managed to guess no.2, 3 or 17 right yet. :o

Only one person has no.5 right and one person has no.13 right. :(

I'm sure some of you could do better than that! Why don't you get your families guessing too. :(

As it is now September and the deadline for entries has passed... I have posted the first 5 answers in the gallery...

the rest are to follow

Hope you all had fun giving it a go... I look forward to seeing your answers...

Inge

As it is now September and the deadline for entries has passed... I have posted the first 5 answers in the gallery...

the rest are to follow

Hope you all had fun giving it a go... I look forward to seeing your answers...

Inge

:oxD:( Knew I should have gone to the Opticians this holiday!!! :(:( :wacko:

How the dickens were we supposed to get number 3???????

Really Inge........

I was close surely that deserves a 1/4 of a tick?

:o

Edited by Guest

How the dickens were we supposed to get number 3???????

Really Inge........

I was close surely that deserves a 1/4 of a tick?

xD

Hi ppp........don't think I qualify for any points on no. 3..........get this.......I thought it was a duster!!! :o:(

I haven't had 'the best of days' - but this has made me roar with laughter!!! :(

Well I said rabbit/fur - so it was close!!! My sister guessed it for me and her words were "it's definately a rabbit, I know the fur". I too contimplated a duster- like a diddlin' stick!

I so wanted to win............. :o sniff sniff

Edited by Guest