Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

I'd Really Like A Mug

well I can honestly say I havent pushed and shoved and I have read the risk assessment (im sure someone has too much time on their hands?!?!?!)

I dont have a long list of reasons why I should have a mug.... but Ive been here that long Im sure Ive done something clever in the last few years

Crikey my memory is atrocious so I am off on a hunt now to see if I can find out how, when and where I got them!!!

Sounds like a candidate question for mundia's world famous Children in Need quiz!

I have now completed our standard family risk assessment for making a cup of coffee

I'm quite disturbed by this biccy. I can't find the bit in your document where you assess the risk of the mug actually breaking (or getting lost/stolen), nor how you will set about securing a replacement mug. If your life is truly incomplete without an FSF mug surely you'd have considered how you might plug the gap should your treasured possession be lost to you forever?

Note to all: perhaps you should consider writing a limerick in honour of the humble FSF mug in the July competition and see how many votes you get?

Failing that, start being incredibly nice to the moderators by doing little jobs: posting threads in the right place, not going too far off topic, cleaning up in chat after one of Mrs Tiggy Winkle's binges. You never know what might happen.

Maz

Errrr! do you know I actually can't answer that! I was clearly so overcome at winning them that I have completely forgotten how xD

My first mug was won by default really, someone (I am sooooooooo ashamed to say I can't remember who!) won it but as they already had one nominated me :o

And I thought you were indebted to me forever! So next time you can win it yourself!!! :(

gosh all this begging..

time to go enter the comps and win them... makes them a very worthy prized possession... and a trophy to show for your efforts...

(says she who if the proud owner of all 3 won with hard effort and dedication)

Limerick time..............

Inge

Ok I've done that now!!! but Geraldine will have to convert it for you :o

are there any more hoops I need to jump through to get a mug??????

you just click 'save as 97 doc' or whatever - you can easily do it.

And I thought you were indebted to me forever! So next time you can win it yourself!!! :(

Oh I am I am I am and in case there is any doubt I AM

but you see my brain (what is left of it) is trying very hard to get to grips with wonderful new terminology

such as : inter-rater reliability,inferential coding, dichotomous variable, ethnomethodology and Cronbach's alpha co-efficient of consistency!!!! :oxD

as a result of this I was temporarily unable to remember THE most important things in life and of course YOU as the kindest, nicest, most generous mug giver is top of the important list.

I beg your humble forgiveness for my oversight but whilst forgetting your name I didn't forget to be indebted just couldn't remember who to :(:( :wacko:

xD:( :(

Do you think Geraldine should have her mug confiscated Susan? :o

SOB< SOB SOB! :( :wacko: xD :rolleyes:

Twas but a minor blip and only temporary and apart from my frazzled brain trying to get to grips with silly new words (and put them in an essay where they make sense!) I was busy converting files and being kind to FSF members who were unable to read the risk assessments.

I beg you to reconsider Beau PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE

< now off to pack and arrange move to a safe house just in case the FSF police arrive to take Mug>

< now off to pack and arrange move to a safe house just in case the FSF police arrive to take Mug>

You're safe for now Geraldine - Beau is otherwise engaged this evening! :o

Something about Singstar, I believe!

Maz

BUT I'm back! :o

Good morning Jacquie :( and how are you on this lovely sunny Sunday morning? I hope you are enjoying the lovely weather, having a fantastic weeekend and that all is well with you :(

How nice to see you back :( :wacko: and of course we missed you desperately whilst you were away xD

Unfortunately as you may have gathered I am in the process of moving to a safe house as there seems to be a possibility that my mug might be confiscated :o xD Perhaps you might be able to remove any such risk as I feel I have given a valid and honest explanation for my oversight in forgetting the name of the person I am so indebted to for my mug. Of course I hadn't really forgotten that it was SUSAN, it really was just a temporary blip on my part for which I am sincerely, utterly and overwhelmingly sorry :rolleyes:

:oxD:( :( :( :wacko: OK you have grovelled and shown your gratitude now, You can rest assured that your current location will not be invaded! Your mug is safe. xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r: :ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

<off to cancel removal lorry, unpack mug and alas return to writing a literature review for my next assignment>

How nice to see you back :oxD and of course we missed you desperately whilst you were away :(

And the 2009 award for the most grovelling apology in the history of the Forum goes to.....

Geraldine!

I think it deserves an FSF t-shirt at the very least! :(

Maz

OK, OK

I have now completed our standard family risk assessment for making a cup of coffee

PLEASE CAN I NOW HAVE A MUG!!!!!

Is there a risk to your sanity if you don't get one before your review date ( July 2010) ?

On second thoughts, I'm not sure that you have any 'sanity' to risk. :o

Peggy

And the 2009 award for the most grovelling apology in the history of the Forum goes to.....

Geraldine!

I think it deserves an FSF t-shirt at the very least! xD

Maz

Now you've gone and done it Maz, mentioned the T-Shirts. :(:(

Even I haven't got one of those yet and my signature says ..........I'm worth it" :o

Peggy

Hey.......T-Shirts ....... what T-Shirts....... since when have there been T-Shirts????? :o

For quite a while, sunnyday - although I'm not sure they are in general circulation...

Have a look here!

Maz

Oh......well....I didn't know about the T-Shirts!

Wonder if biccy does?!....I'm sure we will find out....well unless of course she is too busy risk assessing her family sunday roast or somesuch! :oxD:(

Edited by sunnyday

Oh......well....I didn't know about the T-Shirts!

Well I've just re-read quite a bit of that thread (good for a laugh on a Sunday morning to accompany The Archers) and I'd forgotten that dublinbay won a t-shirt in lieu of a year's free subscription.

We'll have to quiz her when she gets back from her hols...

Maz