Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Christmas

Susan

yep and a very Happy Christmas and New Year from me too. We finished yesterday and I'm just thinking ......... 'what on earth am I going to do with myself!!!!!!!!!!' (I mean first day of the holidays and I'm on here at this time of the morning!)

And to Steve and Helen and all contributors to this site - Thanks for everything - there is such an exchange of knowledge and ideas - it is totally and utterly invaluable.

janice x

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. :) I feel I've made some lovely friends on this site - even if most of them are just names on my computer. :o Now that seems really sad when I tell people but I think the rest of you will understand. :D

Let me join in in wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy and Healthy New Year!

Don't all disappear just yet though, will you? It'll get kind of lonely in here without you! :o

And it's nice of you to thank Helen and me - but we need to thank you all for committing yourselves to the FSF and working to make it into a genuine living community! :D

Love, Steve and Helen

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

A great big THANK YOU to Steve and Helen for setting up this forum :oxD

From the day I found this site I have sung your praises and told everyone how wonderful it is - don't know what I would do without it now.

Thanks everyone for all your support and helpful advice you have given.

Sue J

Hope everyone has a magical christmas and a very happy new year!

Thanks for all your fantastic support and advice and thanks to steve and helen who have made my life a whole lot easier!!! :D

Hi

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year.

Thanks for all the great advice and ideas that are about, much needed during this never ending induction time (1 term to go!)

Lisa

This is my first "Pre-School" Christmas for several years where I have not been Leader and I have to say I am REALLY enjoying it!!

Best wishes to all of you for a wonderful Christmas/New Year break. Have a nice break and recharge your batteries for the new term.

:o:)xD:D

We don't finish, just the bank holidays, Day Nursery!

But this year, as a special favour and reward for surviving a difficult year, the Boss has said I can finish on the 23rd and not go back until the 4th!!!! WOW xD:o

Even better, not a murmur or complaint from yhe rest of the staff! Bless them.

Oh, and PS -I saw my consultant yesterday, the leg brace is now OFF :D:D:D and hip seems stable again!

Sue :D

Sadly, I feel Carol's probably right, after all, my troubles really started at the end of November, 2003, when I was at a Thunder gig at the local Rock Club......... :( I had a fall :oxD , but I hadn't touched a drop at the time....... :(

It's actually quite scary that they are on again next week..Shall I go?????

Sue :D

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to everyone. A special thank you to Helen and Steve for setting up the forum. I've learnt so much and there is always someone ready to offer advice or ideas.

Anita