Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Christmas

Susan

Me too, finished work, tree up tomorrow.................

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :D:D:D

Bah! I don't finish till Tuesday! The kids are already hyper, tired and fed up with school and staff are pretty much the same. Those 2 days next week are going to be horrid!

Anyway, Merry Christmas!

I can completely sympathise Nichola. We don't break up until Wednesday next week so still a while to go - and not much chance for doing the Christmas shopping either. :( Had a final spurt on the internet today and will have to spend the weekend in town too. To top it all my assistant has gone down with flu so it looks like I'm on my own too. :(:( Bah Humbug indeed!! :oxD

:D JUst popping in to wish you all the happiest of Chirstmases and send my very best wishes to you all for 2005. :D:D:D

I can't quite find the words to express my gratitude to people on this fantastic forum. If I start mentioning individuals this post will be very long so instead

A MILLION THANKS TO YOU ALL

HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS :D:D:D:D

A Merry, Merry Christmas to you all.

I aim to look at all the articles / posts / that I haven't had time to, now that I'm off until 4th Jan.

So Steve and Helen it shouldn't be too lonely this Christmas :D

Peggy

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from little old me. Many thanks for all the super advice I've got from everyone.

Have a great 2005 - look forward to sharing more ideas next year :o

Harricroft

Ok, now I'm on holiday I can get into the festive feeling.

I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a Happy New year. May 2005 bring you lots of love, luck and happiness.

Nich

x