Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Spud Is Qualified!

HappyMaz

I would just like to formally announce that today mummyspud has had her NVQ 3 signed off and is a fully fledged, level 3 qualified practitioner!

Well done spud - you're a star!

Maz

I would just like to formally announce that today mummyspud has had her NVQ 3 signed off and is a fully fledged, level 3 qualified practitioner!

Well done spud - you're a star!

Maz

Another one beat me to it! Well done spud...

Thank you Maz and DDC!

And a very big thank you to all those that have helped and advised me along the way!!

:oxD:(:(:( :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;)

As you can see I am very pleased!!

Once again, many thanks!!

Woo - fantastic! What's next? :o

Thanks Cait!!

I filled in the application form for my next course last night!! xD

I am doing the A1 level 3 assessors award in February (providing they accept me!!). I had already though about it, but thought I needed to be level 4 qualified and had put it on my "to do" list.

My assessor called me in yesterday and suggest that I get this award as I can assess level 2's and thinks that I am more than capable of it!! I am going to do it as soon as possible, as jobs of any kind are very few and far between at the moment and this will broaden my horizons!

I was actually looking online last night after a long session in chat and a local training agency 2 miles down the road is actually looking for an assessor for level 2 now!!! Typical eh! :(

Well done again Spud!!! welcome to level 3 world!!it really is great!!!! good luck in your search for a job and best of luck with your assesors award!!!whoooooooooooooox