Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

She Did It!

Just had a phone call from my daughter to tell me she has her results from her degree.

She gained a 2:1 in Classics and I am so proud of her.

At the minute she is on her way home and I can't wait for her to get here. She has been at Glasgow for the last 4 years, and like all things in life, she's had her up's and down's but she survived, and I just want to tell everyone :o

jackie.

Congratulations to you and your daughter.

So what's next?

Hoping for similar news from my son but he seems blissfully unaware of when his results are due although we have a graduation date so hoping we get there!

Congratulations to your daughter! :o We are waiting to hear news from our daughter (also in Glasgow!) but she doesn't expect to get hers until next week.

Good luck to all you mums and children waiting for results too! xD

Thank you so much for your good wishes, from my daughter and myself.

I am now in need of a graduation outfit for July 1st.

A hat or not a hat? Think my daughter will decide that one :o

jackie.

Many many congratulations to you and your daughter.

:oxD

I have just got my internet access back after a 'lightning visit' last weekend. I am now working my way through pages and pages of 'new posts' and this is a fantastic one to read and makes me so happy to be back accessing FSF

Enjoy your proud mummy moment and make sure you have lots of tissues on graduation day :(:(

Our daughter sent a text just after midnight last night to say that results had been posted on the website and she'd got a 2:1 for her English degree. :oxD:(

Congratulations :(:( Well done to your daughter and hope you are enjoying that proud mummy feeeling :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure: ;):ph34r: