Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Free Tickets For Communication Friendly Spaces

Helen

The FSF has been offered 5 free tickets to attend the upcoming Communication Friendly Spaces Exchange. You can find out more about the event here

If you'd like a free ticket (worth over £250) please email antonia@elizabethjarmanltd.co.uk stating that you're a member of the Foundation Stage Forum, and you'd like one of the free tickets. :o

I will have to take my FSF badge out of it's little bag :oxD

I have emailed them to say they should print this fact on the programme so they understand the enormity of the honour you are paying them! :(

Maz

I have emailed them to say they should print this fact on the programme so they understand the enormity of the honour you are paying them! :o

Maz

xD:(:( but getting a bit concerned I won't be meeting four other FSF members :wacko: hasn't anyone else sent an email :(

xD:(:( but getting a bit concerned I won't be meeting four other FSF members xD hasn't anyone else sent an email :wacko:

Needless to say I have! :( Only hope I'm not too late - other members might have emailed but not told anyone. :o

Maz

2 things -

1. I wish I was emailing!!! I would love to go with you both - a little FSF party! (Following on from the one in chat the other day!) How many miles from Seaford near Brighton to Northampton?

2. I didn't know there were BADGES!!!!!!!

2 things -

1. I wish I was emailing!!! I would love to go with you both - a little FSF party! (Following on from the one in chat the other day!) How many miles from Seaford near Brighton to Northampton?

2. I didn't know there were BADGES!!!!!!!

To: Northampton, Northamptonshire

Distance: 143.5 miles

Oh yes there are badges and very smart they are too :o You can win one in the monthly competitions.

Hi Emmajess,

I guess we should have been quicker and we could have flown from Gatwick (I live near Gatwick and you're not that far frome) to their pick up point which is at an Airport. We will have to react quicker next time. It would have been good to meet up with other people and the programme for the day looks very exciting.

Oh well never mind we will have to hang on until the next event

Nicky Sussex :oxD

Well I replied and got a ticket - however I didn't really research it fully before...... and I now have to work out how to get to a 'pick-up' point!

I'm sure if you decide it is too far to go there will be lots of offers to take your ticket off your hands, louby loo! :o

Maz

Sounds fantastic- but very little chance of getting a Wednesday off to go! Hope you all have a good time. You must feedback on here! x

I just typed "Communication Friendly Spaces" in Google and if you open Elizabeth Jarman Communication Friendly Spaces - www.elizabethjarmanltd.co.uk - you can click on a 30 minute film showing examples. Very thought provoking - I'm all for reducing on bright colours and plastics and for creating small dens for the children.

Helen

thank you so much for letting everyone know about this fantastic offer - i replied yesterday and have just heard that I have a place - yipeeee !

I'm in Harrow and am planning to get picked up from Milton Keynes.......now I just have to persuade the 'powers that be' to let me take a day off...if not I'll take a days holiday.

thanks again.

I've just been informed that all 5 have been allocated now. Hope you all have a great time, and that we meet up there at some point :o

I did take out Antonia's email address to stop any more people contacting her, but she's just informed me that they may be able to offer more tickets, so if you'd like to go, it's worth a try........

I've just been informed that all 5 have been allocated now. Hope you all have a great time, and that we meet up there at some point xD

Must be quite a trek for you Helen!

I'm trying to decide which pick up point to go for - Milton Keynes or Birmingham New Street. Apparently I could get a train from Maidenhead at 23.47 which gets in the following morning at 7 o'clock sometime but that may be a bit extreme! :o

Have emailed to find out where in Milton Keynes the pick up point is, but otherwise I may travel up to Birmingham the night before and stay in a hotel. Over two hours on a train and then a full day's conference followed by the journey home might be a bit tiring, I think!

Anyone got any suggestions?

Maz

I'm getting the Milton Keynes pick-up; my parents live in Bedford so I'll stay with them the night before, and drive to MK the next morning. Hope you work out how to get there without too much trouble! :o

I've just had an email to say that I have a ticket due to extra sponsorship.

Fab news Alison - we'll have to have an FSF group today so we can share ideas afterwards! I chose Birmingham New Street as my second choice!

Maz