Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Do List!

sunnyday

I think we can definitely run to some stickers! I'll get the suppliers onto the rest!

Oh no! Not another mug for Geraldine to look at longingly but never use! And don't forget if you're going to get badges made, you'll need to get your designers to incorporate one of those little safety chains otherwise she'll be hyperventilating for a different reason just in case it gets lost.

And is this the same supplier we were waiting for last night? Because unless sunnyday waylaid him (and that would explain the time it took her to get into chat) then he didn't arrive, did he?

Maz

Who I have and have not 'waylaid' is no one's business but mine!!!

Getting a little worried now - Mr Sunnyday, may, I fear have entered some sort of mid-life crisis, male menopause - not content with all the manly jobs that he has completed today - he has now disappeared to help an elderly neighbour with a manhole cover and then we are going out to eat.....hmmm.... seriously nervous now!!!

Don't do anything too exciting in my absence!!!

Be back later!

Sunnyday

Frankly I think Sunnyday was very shifty about who she waylaid, one suspects she knows more about the missing stationery items that she is letting on. We may need to put PI HappyMaz onto this, meanwhile I'll get the thumb screws sorted.

he has now disappeared to help an elderly neighbour with a manhole cover and then we are going out to eat.....hmmm.... seriously nervous now!!!

So long as Mr Sunnyday is not proposing you eat either the neighbour or the manhole cover I think you're safe.. depending on whether you come clean about your waylaying activities last night! :o

Maz

Oh no! Not another mug for Geraldine to look at longingly but never use! And don't forget if you're going to get badges made, you'll need to get your designers to incorporate one of those little safety chains otherwise she'll be hyperventilating for a different reason just in case it gets lost.

And is this the same supplier we were waiting for last night? Because unless sunnyday waylaid him (and that would explain the time it took her to get into chat) then he didn't arrive, did he?

Maz

:rolleyes: xD Shhh! one of the mugs got used today :oxD:( but not by me. It was my son :(:( and of course

I was incandescent with rage. He has obviously not been brought up as well as I thought - I mean HOW could ANYONE not know that FSF mugs are not to be used for drinking :wacko:

Sound like your son had a very narrow escape. Can anyone tell me why it is always my mug which magically falls out of the cupboard and smashes on the floor - it happens at work and it happens at home - and it is always my favourite mug!

Frankly I think Sunnyday was very shifty about who she waylaid, one suspects she knows more about the missing stationery items that she is letting on. We may need to put PI HappyMaz onto this, meanwhile I'll get the thumb screws sorted.

ANDERSPM you have to face facts - YOU DIDN'T MAKE A 'TO DO' LIST - a pure disgrace if you ask me - I am waiting for Miss Beau to catch up with you - you are going to be in soooo much trouble!

I cannot and will not divulge the details of any waylaying that may or may not have taken place.

If I had known there was a problem with Cait only having 2 things on her 'to do' list, I would have very happily have given her some of mine! I am very willing .....

Gruffalo2 :o

ANDERSPM you have to face facts - YOU DIDN'T MAKE A 'TO DO' LIST - a pure disgrace if you ask me - I am waiting for Miss Beau to catch up with you - you are going to be in soooo much trouble!

What if making her to do list is on her to do list? It's certainly on mine!

I do believe I came clean about my to do list last night, post number 95!! The waylaying, or otherwise as Sunnyday would have it, is the issue here - stationery went suspiciously went missing while everyone was in chat room, as far as we know it was only a pack of stickers, possibly, may a dare say it mugs for Geraldine could have been in that shipment.

Am working hard on achieving a to do list to be proud of, one which shows I have thought of every angle, one which shows excellent promise of always being just out of reach of ever finishing and nearly as impressive as Caits.

Have you SEEN my list recently??????

Yikes! Another to do list has gone missing. When did you see it last Cait?

You are so genteel HappyMaz - do you point your pinky into the air as you sip your Earl Grey, and what does Lady Grey have to say about it all :o

Well The Maz (as I now style myself) has never been referred to as 'genteel' before so thank you for that! My pinky has never been pointed anywhere, and I believe the good Lady Grey feels relieved that her hubby spends so much time at mine, to be honest!

What if making her to do list is on her to do list? It's certainly on mine!

Well considering the possibility of thinking about the need to make a to do list is on the top of my list. Does that count?

Am working hard on achieving a to do list to be proud of, one which shows I have thought of every angle, one which shows excellent promise of always being just out of reach of ever finishing and nearly as impressive as Caits.

ANDERSPM you need to stop this fixation. I do believe you have developed a particularly nasty case of 'to do list envy'

Maz

I do believe I came clean about my to do list last night, post number 95!! The waylaying, or otherwise as Sunnyday would have it, is the issue here - stationery went suspiciously went missing while everyone was in chat room, as far as we know it was only a pack of stickers, possibly, may a dare say it mugs for Geraldine could have been in that shipment.

Ah - lost the thread (do you see what I did there) momentarily, thought you were still banging on about your imaginary 'to do' list.

The supplier that I may or may not have waylayed (has anyone got Max Clifford's 'phone no.?) was on his way round to AlisonP, he doesn't deal in stickers or mugs.

Now far be it from me to point the finger........but who is it who always seems to have a plentiful supply of stickers...........who also has keys to the church safe.........a perfect place to hide contraband if ever there was!

Sunnyday

Hey I hope you're not pointing the finger at me, missy! I'll have you know that the church safe is a tiny affair and has to be emptied regularly! There are 3 of us with keys, so I can't hide anything of mine in there - even if I wanted to

Hey I hope you're not pointing the finger at me, missy! I'll have you know that the church safe is a tiny affair and has to be emptied regularly! There are 3 of us with keys, so I can't hide anything of mine in there - even if I wanted to

Ah...that's what you tell us......I think there is a link(see what I did there)...........seems to me that all sorts of things start to go missing....you volunteer for the Church Treasurer position, in order to get access to the safe keys........I rest my case.

Hopefully 'the Maz' will pop in soon and give us her considered opinion.

And where is Miss Beau? - She can't still be lazing round the pool - can she - she has got some serious 'ticking off' to catch up on!

Oh and when is Marion going to give us some detail on these shoes - colour, flats, heels, strappy - I need to know!

Sunnyday

Sorry, no I wasn't looking I was helping someone with a computer problem. Can you do it again please?

[/quote

When the topic(!!!) allows I certainly will!

By the way who are these other keyholders? If you have involved the vicar in your dodgy activities I am trying to get hold of Max Clifford's number - would be willing to share!

Na, vicar doesn't have one Just the Churchwarden, Lay Reader and me. They (the churchwardens I mean) are very strict about what goes in there and wouldn't allow me to put the paying in book in for the Lay Reader to do the banking as she was going into town!

Edited by Cait

Oh - well.......'strict' churchwardens.......I can imagine the 'News of the World' could be interested .......if only I could get hold of Max's number!

Anyway........have you been in my fridge ..........cheese has been missing for two days........turned up this morning in the salad drawer - now I know I didn't put it in there - why would I?

Mr Sunnyday is denying all knowledge........mind you as I said earlier - possible onset of 'male menopause' - does he really know what he's doing these days - oh and thank goodness 'normal service' has been resumed in that department - currently sitting on sofa, wearing dressing gown watching some fishing programme on 'Discovery Shed'!!! Thank goodness for that - it confuses me when he comes over all 'extraordinary'!

Sunnyday

I 'allowed' my daughter-in-law to read this thread - hope that's not againt fsf rules!

Her reaction and I quote........"you're all barking, can't believe people leave their children with you"!!!

She could have a point!!!!!

Sunnyday

Now......if anyone is in any doubt about a certain person's involvement in the 'sticker stealing storm' (hey - great alliteration there - worthy of a sticker I feel!) anyway as I was saying........may I point you in the direction of posts 83 and 84 on the 'anagram competition' thread ........conclusive proof!!!!!

Have worked out where Miss Beau is - she will be making free with her red pen - marking those competition entries - well she won't have any problem with mine - it falls under the same heading as ANDERSPM's 'to do' list - 'All in the mind'!!!!!

But where is everyone else? I can't carry on talking to myself........well perhaps I can!!!