Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Do List!

sunnyday

Have been whining at Miss Beau's door for hours, she is either very challenged in the old hearing dept. or is indeed very strict and able to ignore persistent whiners. I have certificates to prove I can whine for England you know, so I am mightily disappointed.

I'm not sure we can allow number 13 on Cait's list by the way, surely that activity is completely forbidden under the rules, and I trust that it has been fully risk assessed - re Geraldine's No.23 post, these activities cannot be taken lightly, just writing do b******m puts chills down my spine.

Do you know ....... I have been away........had a cup of tea - yes TEA and had a jolly good think about the strange turn of events, now I'm thinking.......do we really know that ANDERSPM even had a 'to do' list - nobody actually saw it - as I said I tried to read it after extracting from left ear - but Miss Beau took it before I had chance......could it be that ANDERSPM was just so desperate to join this exclusive club that she fabricated the list.......have to add she's from Kent you know ....dodgy!!!

Whoops, rumbled! Everyone always has such wonderfully impressive lists, look at Cait's, and Geraldine's are just jaw droppingly crafted, mine by comparison are so mundane. Will put on my next list to pay more attention to making a list which would appear to have an end to it, but which offers a good challenge.

Following Geraldine's forced escape to Outer Mongolia .........tragic obviously, goes without saying yada yada...... One does have to say it smacks a little of guilty conscience - .....but I am definitely feeling contrite about situation and offer full apologies to all and especially to everyone who has spent soooooo long today discussing whereabouts of my to do list.

(am now hanging head in shame)

Yeah, so I see, and sniggering into your hankie! :o

Thanks Sunnyday and everyone for a most entertaining thread that has really made my day. It's been great fun!

:o Hi All xD

I'm back, phew Outer Mongolia is a fair old trip and I am shattered :wacko:

I gather I am no longer prime suspect which makes me very happy :(:(

I think we should all 'make up' and be fwends and have a little party :(

Gather round and tuck in

post-1999-1243635347_thumb.jpg

post-1999-1243635369_thumb.jpg

post-1999-1243635380_thumb.jpg

post-1999-1243635398_thumb.jpg

Yes thanks. It has been such a laugh out loud thread.

Soooo. What'll we do next?

Does anyone know what the record is for the amount of viewings per thread in a day is? Must be an awful lot of people willing to play er er work on their computers for most of the day.

I think we should all 'make up' and be fwends and have a little party :o

No need for a body search then? :(

Is there anything left of the pineapple hedgehog? xD

Maz

Geraldine, is this a little something you have knocked up since your return from O.M? Looks jolly decent - mine will be a large G+T please and some delicious looking mongolian sausage.

Anyone fancy taking this party into chat? I have hoola hoops and twiglets! :o

Maz

Does anyone know what the record is for the amount of viewings per thread in a day is? Must be an awful lot of people willing to play er er work on their computers for most of the day.

Do you realise that in 13.5 hours there has been 750+ views on this thread that's just under one per minute since 10am!!!!!

Oh very nice Geraldine - so glad you have come back and yes we must all make friends again - anyone seen Miss Beau?

Oh and G&T with ice and a slice please!

Lovely day ladies - I have flitted in and out all day - what am I telling you that for, you know that you were there - did get some work done in between - honest!!!

Have laughed so much - a real tonic - thanks for the fun!!!

Sunnyday

Anyone fancy taking this party into chat? I have hoola hoops and twiglets! :o

Maz

Oh I would love to join you in 'chat' - have never been in - mostly because I don't seem to be able to get in!!!

Will have another bash!

Do you realise that in 13.5 hours there has been 750+ views on this thread that's just under one per minute since 10am!!!!!

Could this be a record? Will have to wait for those 'with the power' maybe they can tell us - great fun whatever!!!

Shhhh ...I'll send my supplier round!

Hey Sunnyday. It is 12.45am and the supplier has not arrived. Have you added this to your to do list? If so is it at the top or the bottom?

I will add 'wait for supplier' to my to do list.

Hang on - I think I just found some!!!!

Edited by AlisonP

Ohhh HappyMaz is that the snap of a good old fashioned rubber glove I just heard?

Ooh Matron!

Trouble is I kept putting my fingernails through them and by the time I managed to get them on the need to use them had disappeared. But I shall be ready for next time so be warned!

Thanks for the fun and the party in chat. :o Think I am the last one out so I will turn the lights off.

Bedtime for me but now wondering how many of the 23 people who downloaded my list actually thought they were going to see all the things i had to do xD

Thanks for the fun and the party in chat. :o Think I am the last one out so I will turn the lights off.

Ouch! :( You turned the lights off when I was still in there and I stubbed my toe on the empty party susan that someone left lying around on the floor. I may sue for compensation. How much does your solicitor charge, Geraldine?

Bedtime for me but now wondering how many of the 23 people who downloaded my list actually thought they were going to see all the things i had to do xD

Well I just became number 24 and I must say I love your colour coding system!

Night all!

Maz