Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

To Do List!

sunnyday

I bought TEN reels of ribbon in various colours and widths ... does that make it MORE impressive? :ph34r:

TEN I repeat TEN :oxD:(

VARIOUS colours :(:( :wacko:

AND

various WIDTHS xD :rolleyes:

I have now emerged from my dark room where I rushed for a lie down. I was so overcome with 'impressiveness' I almost passed out :unsure: ;):ph34r:

Right, THIS ISN'T FUNNY, has anyone seen my to do list? I know I put it here somewhere, one of you must have hidden it as a joke, how's a person supposed to get these jobs done if you keep on hiding my stuff? All I did was pop out to do some photocopying ...hang it I'll just have to keep searching on here for it now.

Oh dear oh dearie me (said in my best serious voice)

Would you like me to make a list of where to look and how to carry out the search

:o not laughing honestly I am not xD

Right! That's enough procrastination and prevarication all of you! You all have a long to do list and there is only one thing for it.

Create a table, order the things on your to do list, work out how long each will take, colour code it all and then come back here to report! :o

Right! That's enough procrastination and prevarication all of you! You all have a long to do list and there is only one thing for it.

Create a table, order the things on your to do list, work out how long each will take, colour code it all and then come back here to report! xD

:o oohhhh sorry miss :rolleyes:

I read your message and rushed straight away to do exactly what I was told :(:(

I have created a table, odered my list, worked out how long each will take AND remembered to colour code it and now I have rushed back here to hand it in :( :wacko:

<wanders off wondering if I might get a sticker xD >

My_to_do_list.doc

Edited by Geraldine

Right, THIS ISN'T FUNNY, has anyone seen my to do list? I know I put it here somewhere, one of you must have hidden it as a joke, how's a person supposed to get these jobs done if you keep on hiding my stuff? All I did was pop out to do some photocopying ...hang it I'll just have to keep searching on here for it now.

Yeah........sorry.......I've got it!!!

Right, THIS ISN'T FUNNY, has anyone seen my to do list?

I think I saw Geraldine making it into a paper aeroplane and throwing it at sunnyday earlier, ANDERSPM. I'm afraid you might have to write a new one!

Maz

:o oohhhh sorry miss xD

I read your message and rushed straight away to do exactly what I was told xD:(

I have created a table, odered my list, worked out how long each will take AND remembered to colour code it and now I have rushed back here to hand it in :(:(

<wanders off wondering if I might get a sticker :wacko: >

Truly inspirational list making there Geraldine!

I think I saw Geraldine making it into a paper aeroplane and throwing it at sunnyday earlier, ANDERSPM. I'm afraid you might have to write a new one!

Maz

Goodness me Maz - I had picked up my gun - was just about to shoot you ...........then realised.........shock horror - it's past 3pm - have now stepped away from the weapon - you are safe!!!

it's past 3pm - have now stepped away from the weapon - you are safe!!!

Aha! Got you! I did check and was very impressed that I lasted until 15.44 to log into the Forum and see what was happening! Got my transition report done though! Hoorah!

Maz

Truly inspirational list making there Geraldine!

Thank you kindly I hope you all find it useful and helpful. xD I have decided to patent the design and will be selling it at the knock down price of £5,499:99 OR for those of us who may lose things a really good deal of two for £10,000.

HOWEVER, due to my generosity this valuable document will be available to FSF members totally free but for a limited period only so hurry, print yours now and tell your friends :(:(:(

Have to go now I have an appointment with my solicitor I have been accused of making paper aeroplanes, :o I am distraught and of course totally innocent :wacko:

<thinking my boys are probably scarred for life as my paper planes never flew very well xD >

Think I'm in need of a sticker too! 11 out 21 reports written! Off for a lie down in a darkened room now to get over it all! :oxD:(

Maz

Geraldine you know you threw the aeroplane - it hit me right in the left ear - no need to involve solicitors - you need to come clean.

Wow - thanks - I have stuck it on my jumper - if I keep fiddling with it so that the sticky wears off will I be able to have another one or not?

You are wearing a JUMPER!!!! in this heat?

xD oohhhh sorry miss :rolleyes:

I read your message and rushed straight away to do exactly what I was told :(:(

I have created a table, odered my list, worked out how long each will take AND remembered to colour code it and now I have rushed back here to hand it in :( :wacko:

<wanders off wondering if I might get a sticker xD >

That is just beautiful Geraldine!! I do hope you've at least managed to do 'One of those' since that should only have taken you 10 minutes. You obviously have a different colour coding than me. Mine is red for 'If I don't get that done I'm going to get fired', green for 'If I get that done I'll reward myself with 30minutes in the garden, blue for 'If I get that done hubby will be in such a good mood.....' - anyway, you get the idea. :o

As long as I don't get blamed for having supplied the resources to make paper aeroplane in first place I'm happy, if to do list is now in the confiscation draw, how long before I can get it back? Can only remember last item on list - "give self huge pay rise if all things completed by end of week".

As long as I don't get blamed for having supplied the resources to make paper aeroplane in first place I'm happy, if to do list is now in the confiscation draw, how long before I can get it back? Can only remember last item on list - "give self huge pay rise if all things completed by end of week".

You will have to ask Miss Beau - but she is very strict - can't see her giving it back anytime soon.

Geraldine you know you threw the aeroplane - it hit me right in the left ear - no need to involve solicitors - you need to come clean.

:oxD:(:(:( Oh no I didn't :wacko: xD :rolleyes: :unsure:

and my solicitor believes me so ner ner ne ner ner ;):ph34r::ph34r:

Have read this thread with 2 simultaneous responses.

1. hysterical laughter

2. a sense of rising panic ( or a rising sense of panic?) as my mind turns to my to do list which, like Marion, too terrified to commit to paper and which I've barely made a dent in.

I've done so little work this half term it's shocking. Could write you a huge list of all my cunning avoidance tactics and a second list as to why these things are actually entirely justifiable and valid ways to spend my time. Writing these two lists would also constitute an avoidance tactic, of course...

That is just beautiful Geraldine!! I do hope you've at least managed to do 'One of those' since that should only have taken you 10 minutes. You obviously have a different colour coding than me. Mine is red for 'If I don't get that done I'm going to get fired', green for 'If I get that done I'll reward myself with 30minutes in the garden, blue for 'If I get that done hubby will be in such a good mood.....' - anyway, you get the idea. :o

<blushing like mad> Thank you kindly xD:(

I have nearly completed 'one of those' but had to extend the timescale due to phone interruption!!