Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Yuk

Well after a week of having a cough on Sunday night it was making me feel so bad I headed for bed and didn't get out of it. Today I went to the docs and she said I have one of the nastiest chest infections she's seen/heard in a long time. She then gave me horse tranquilisers antibiotics that are REALLY powerful and according to my friend some of the strongest ones you can get so I hope it gets me sorted very soon.

I hate being off sick, I always feel so guilty plus I've missed a birthday party for one of my class.

Edited by Nichola

You poor thing I know how you feel - it's horrible being off sick. But you have to do it - if you don't you'll end up having much more time off. (I learnt this the hard way...! So do as I say, not as I do!) Make sure yoou really rest up and take care of yourself, won't you!

Feel better soon

Emma x

what a bummer for you :o Make sure you take as much time off as you need to fully recover. However that maybe easier said than done-I have been off work since Jan, tried going back part time in April only to be off again as I went back too soon. I found facebook and Lovefilm helped me get through the worst of it. Hope you have someone who will look after you at home x

Oh my!

I had a quick look at facebook earlier before going out and noticed the photo of the tablets - wondered what it was all about but didn't have time to investigate. Now I know. :o

Hope the horse pills work wonders and that you're back on your feet soon!

Take care

Mx

Thanks everyone.

I still feel rotten so here's hoping those tablets kick in soon. They make me very drowsy and leave a horrid taste in your mouth for hours.

I'm doing nothing, partly because of being drowsy, except watch crap daytime TV (yay for Philip and Ferm being on as it's not holiday time) and eat junk food!

I'm supposed to be singing on Saturday in a charity concert and I really want to be well enough but I wont go if I'm not as I don't want to push myself too far.

Bang goes my gold star for full attendance since coming back after my foot op.

One of my class is having a scan today so I'm thinking of her today and hoping we get some news today or tomorrow about how that went as she's been going for visits to the hospital and the scan room to get her used to it.

Drama in my class today, one of my TAs is a star and the other done something I can't believe. She had the opportunity to spend the day with 3 of my kids (the 3 easiest ones) while my other TA took 2 out to a theatre performance that I was supposed to be taking them to. We had the 2 most difficult kids off so that made it easy. The TA refused to stay with the 3 kids by herself and asked to be moved into a different class instead!

My gob is really smacked! My good TA phoned me just now to fill me in. Apparently the deputy was really annoyed and I'm not surprised. I would have been too.

Ok well another call from school today- today's was the one I had hoped wouldn't happen till next week- the big O!

They are in on Wednesday and Thursday next week. I've had the deputy on the phone telling me about it and asking me if I'll be in next week! I said that I hoped to be in but I couldn't say for sure until Sunday.

Just what I didn't need in my hopefully week back after a week off!