Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Did You Have In Your Water Today?

post-480-1241632322_thumb.jpg

What a lovely time the children have had today. We didnt have to go far to feed the ducks. We hatched chicks and ducks this year but the ducklings have been the favourite. Soooooooooooo cute

...nothing quite as exciting as ducklings I'm afraid! They are so cute, I bet the children (and the staff) loved them. thanks for sharing the lovely photo, mrsW.x

we're having 10 chick eggs delivered on monday with incubator so the children can watch them hatch and then look after them as they grow! i think im more excited than the children!

We're just in our last week with the chicks, all of the children held them today which was wicked!!! They adore them, although one died and 5 eggs didn't hatch, but my class were really good about it. :-)

I think I've been moren excited about them than the children at some points!!!!

Oh, and I love the ducklings!! They're amazing,

Oh and I'm really jealous of your water tray.... It's so clever! very easy to fill and empty!

Seriously Jealous Sam x

:o Now you've done it!

My hubby and daughter have reserved a pair of call ducks to live in our garden (along with the 4 chickens, 5 fantail doves, 2 rabbits, 2 dogs, 1 cat ........!)

I've not been involved in the planning or preparation (trying to get Uni assignments finished for Friday!) but now I'm excited and can't wait for them to arrive at the end of June xD

Nona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)