Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

How Many Eyfs Packs Does Your Setting Have ?

I work at a 150 place day nursery. Today I wanted to check a pack so I went for a search around the nursery - I could only find 1 pack within the nursery and that was incomplete. Needless to say I'm shocked!!! I do my planning at home and have my own copy so I never realised that nobody else has them.

Funny you should ask this! In our setting each member of staff has one, but at the end of last term I left my thermos flask in my bag and it leaked and my EYFS pack was ruined! So I emailed for a new one and they've told me I can't have one because it's one per person!

So I'm not EYFS pack-less :o

and it's impossible to use the PDF I've downloaded because you have to search through the whoooole thing! xD:(

Sorry, rant over! :(

we all have a pack each but its meant I dont at present have a full copy in the setting either!

I do have a copy stored on my laptop which I find easier to use than the pack so there is always a copy at hand somewhere in one format or another

we had 1 per staff plus one for the setting and I had a spare second copy at home for new staff or just in case,

if I needed more I just called and said we had new staff xD:o

Inge

When I approached a local nursery about information sharing recently they did not have a copy of the statutory guidance in the setting. I had offered to show them the part about sharing information in the statutory requirements. I was amazed! I couldn't work out how they could get along without one.

if I needed more I just called and said we had new staff :(:o

xD Well, that's one way round the problem! I would agree that's it's essential that each staff member has one and there is one in the setting to refer to as well.

I've lost count, but at least now they are being used!!! I just order more for the setting rather than an individual, seems to work.

Guest Wolfie

One pack each and about five others dotted around the Centre for general use! If we want more I just ring and say that it's for a new member of staff.

Can anyone give me a number to phone to ask for more??? The management team are slow at best and just fob me off with we'll do it soon...

I can't remember how I got my copy, but I would like all the girls in my room to have one at least...I really don't understand how the other room leaders are planning if they are not using the pack?!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)