Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Sad, Sad News

There is no easy way to say this...

Sadly, Tina, the Manager of Hersden Under 5's Preschool died suddenly on Friday night.

My thoughts are with her family, and especially today, my thoughts are with her Preschool staff team and all the children who will, over the next few days be trying to come to terms with the initial shock of this tragedy. Tina's sudden death has affected the whole village and further, she has touched the hearts of so many, and through her work has become a part of many, many families lives. She will be greatly missed.

I do not know whether any FSF members know Tina, or her staff personally, but if you would like to leave a message here I will print and give to her staff. I hope any messages will, in part, help Tina's staff to know that fellow practitioners are thinking of them in this time of grief.

Peggy

Oh dear Peggy that is very sad news. I don't think that I was ever fortunate enough to have met Tina, although Hersden is not a million miles away from my setting.

Special thoughts are sent to her family, friends, staff team and children attending her setting.

Kathleen

Edited by sunnyday

Hi Peggy,

I didn't know Tina, but my thoughts and prayers are with everyone who knew her.

May they be surrounded by the comfort and love of all who care.

Best wishes

Core

How very very sad. The Pre-school has lost a beloved member of their family, and the staff will be having to support the children, while coping with their own feelings of grief, and our hearts go out to them all. Lots of thoughts and prayers to Tina's own family and to everyone who knew her.

This must be a terrible shock for all concerned.

What a sad loss for Tina's family, friends, colleagues and the children.

I hope you can find ways to support each other through this sad time.

My thoughts are with you all as you try to pick up the pieces and continue her good work.

i too,would like to say i will be thinking of her family,friends and all those who knew her at this sad time.

it will be a difficult time for all those who knew her - but her memory will live on through these people.

How very sad.

My thoughts and prayers are with you all. I hope and pray that all will be given strength and support at this difficult and tragic time. I pray that the adults will find ways to not only cope but to acknowledge and support each other with their own feelings and emotions as well as dealing with their need to support both the parents and the children of the pre-school. My prayers are also with the family and close friends of this obviously valued member of the local community.

Nicky Sussex

Although I don't know Tina I want to pass on my deepest sympathy to all who do; to her family, to her friends and colleagues and especially to those in her setting including the children and parents. My heart felt condolences at this sad and very, very difficult time.

May you all find strength and comfort in one another and find the hope to remember Tina for all the joy and wonder and enrichment she will have brought to your lives.

With love Apple

How very very very sad indeed

My thoughts are with friends,family expecially and to PreSchool staff and children

my prayers and with you and hope you find the courage to go on and embrace and remember how wonderful she was and the inspiration she gave you ll God Bless xxx

May I add my thoughts and prayers to Tina's family and friends and also to the parents and children of the pre-school.

I hope you all find solace in one another at this sad time and hopefull soon will be remembering the good times you all shared.