Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

S.e.f.

ann09

Not to sure how many people do need to be involved in completing this document? As our group does not have access to the internet I rely on completing this in my own time at home, although it is recomended that other individuals are involved such as committee and other staff! Have any of you out there found it a bit of alone task! Advice on how to include other peoples opinions please! :oxD

Hi ann09 and welcome to the forum - have a look at 'Exemplar SEFs' thread - lots of good ideas including some from me on 'how to avoid' starting your SEF!!!

HAHAHA what avoidance techniques shall we try tomorrow?

Not to sure how many people do need to be involved in completing this document? As our group does not have access to the internet I rely on completing this in my own time at home, although it is recomended that other individuals are involved such as committee and other staff! Have any of you out there found it a bit of alone task! Advice on how to include other peoples opinions please! :oxD

Here's the link for you to the thread which Sunnyday mentioned Exemplar SEF

completed ours on computer then printed off and photocopied for staff to look through before sending off as told by ey that if ofsted came in and we had sent off they would expect all staff to be aware of what was in it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)