Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Baby Sleeping Dog Baskets

surfer

I don't think this can be used for babies to sleep in - it has a PVC covering. Mundia was on the look out for something similar a while ago, so perhaps she will come along later and share her info!

Maz

I know it sounds odd but it is always worth looking at pet suppliers, they do wicker dog baskets with cloth cushions, often with removable washable covers and in a wide range of sizes!

dog baskets

just try google search for wicker dog baskets

Inge

We use cosy nests in our baby unit, here is a link to the supplier we used, although expensive they are fab.

Thanks toystory - those are the ones mundia told surfer about the other night in chat! Great minds and all that.... :o

Maz

• 4 years later...

We have cots and did think about getting the baskets as we were a new start up, however we did our research and were so pleased we went with cots as the parents much prefer them. A local nursery has them and a recurring comment we get when visitors look round is ' oooh you have real beds!' I like the idea of the baskets but when we are trying to make things as familiar for the babies as possible, in a homely environment ,then I do prefer cots as that is what they have at home.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)