Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is It A Sign?

hali

Ok had a terrible few days - got an awful stubborn virus on my laptop through msn (sorry Maz) xD

taken hubby 3 days and very late nights to sort..... :o

Also handed in my notice today (felt very sick!!!).................. :wacko:

BUT.... also got an email reply from a month ago about about possible free premises i could rent.... :( - going to see it tomorrow :(

owww scary time - dont know what to do ........ :(

Well that's brilliant!!! Good luck, hope it's everything you want it to be! :oxD

I am a true believer in everything happens for a reason, so good luck to you!

Go with the flow....

you have made the big decision to make changes. now look towards the new journey you are about to take...

often instinct will lead the way... or gut feeling.. you will know when the right thing comes your way.. and it will..

you may feel scared but you also seem excited by it.. or am I misreading

good luck

Inge

Good luck hali. It's difficult to get through when things appear to be going pear shaped but good things really are just around the corner. One person has already taken heart from my signature this week - perhaps it can be your motto for the moment too. :o

Hali - think positive! this news coming through at just the right time seems a very good sign!

Can't wait to hear how your visit goes,,

Nona

Ok had a terrible few days - got an awful stubborn virus on my laptop through msn (sorry Maz) :o

That's OK - and I've unblocked you now! :(

Also handed in my notice today (felt very sick!!!).................. :wacko:

Well that's that done then - you can only look forward now!

BUT.... also got an email reply from a month ago about about possible free premises i could rent.... :( - going to see it tomorrow :(

Did you say FREE premises? Did you mean free as in costing no money or free as in available to rent? Whichever, that is fab news. I can't wait to hear all about it!

And all this on a day when I didn't leave you a message at Brownies! xD

I believe that everything happens for a reason and I feel sure something good will come of this. The fact that your setting is outstanding is a testament to you and the team you have built, and your own personal ethos and philosophy that you bring to bear on your work. Your group will miss your dedication and your knowledge and your hard work, but this is their problem and not yours. Today really is the first day of the rest of your life - it is sad when a part of your life finishes but it always means a new part is beginning.

So go for it wholeheartedly and remember we're here to offer practical and moral support if needed!

Mx

i meant free as in empty :oxD

Ooh well I suppose free as in no monies changing hands would be too good to be true!

Did you get your EYPS certificate in the post this morning?

Mx

Hi Hali,

Congratulations on getting your certificate, i hope there will be a space for you to hang it in your new venture...

I can't wait to hear all about it, it is a very exciting time for you, so make sure you enjoy it!

Campbells x

i was indded M xD - ummm not great news (should have been no suprise really! :( )...

premises could potentially be great - except lease is to share one part of it (not keen on - would want it all) and the biggie - needs a lot of refurbishment to make it into a viable nursery. Havnt spoken to the chap who deals in the financial side - but to be honest unless i win the lottery on Sat i think its a no go as is going to cost a lot!

... not giving up quite yet though :o

okay........................... xD

Ooooooh now I know! :o My lips are sealed, other than to say again what an amazing woman she is! I just hope her present group realise what they'll be losing!

Good luck hali - I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

Maz