Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Virtual Party!

purplewednesday1

You lovely people don't scare me, just the thought of trying to keep up with the conversation scares the bejesus out of me! :o I suppose I could always come as a wallflower and blend into the background.

Karrie

The thing you need to worry about it the 'time warp' once you're in there!!!

You're only there for what you think is 20mins or so..... but when arrive back in 'non-chat land' at least 2 hours have gone!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

I'll see you all tonight......

1/ if I remember

2/ if hubby doesn't want to play virtual poker

I shall be wearing my 70's gear (just got a lovely top off ebay to go with my metalic blue large bell bottom trousers and platform shoes)

Peggy

Oh no! Have you got a better offer, Beau? xD

Rich has spent most evenings this week working on the proposed extension plans for our new house, so I was hoping he might join me instead tonight! However, if he stands me up I'll come here instead. :o

Well,

It's my birthday tomorrow ... I thought perhaps I'd have a virtual party. Everyone invited ... It's from 9pm until 10pm in Chat. Just so you know, there'll be virtual canapes and a glass of virtual wine provided. Please bring a bottle.

I'm not sure ... what do you think ... shall we have fancy dress?

RSVP

No sign of me growing up then??!!

pw1

happy birthday!!! im shattered! finished work at 6---started at 7.30! so having a drink, bath , bed!!! be with you all in spirit though (brandy tonight!!!!!) have a great time!!!

Thanks for the invite. I had a lovely time! Hope your hubby didn't mind doing all the clearing up. I think I left my coat on the back of the chair, sorry! Maybe one of the others picked it up for me, otherwise do you mind sending Brad round with it later?

Have a good weekend!

Lovely party purplewednesday, hope my revelation wasnt too shocking (I thought I was pretty normal, so now I have a complex) but hey :o:(xD

Your secret's safe with us Rea - what happens in chat stays in chat!

Maz

Sorry I missed it....genuine excuse, my husband had an accident, I have been in hospital until now and can't sleep now I am home.

He has damaged his already damaged knee, he has metal plates and screws down one side and unfortunately he has knocked it all to smithereens! :oxD

I have to wait until the morning for the consultants plan of action!

Just so horrible to see your loved ones in pain. :(

BLOODY MOTORBIKES!

Your secret's safe with us Rea - what happens in chat stays in chat!

Maz

I popped in to see if you were still partying, all lights were out, doors locked, but I found a broken fence, some crushed bombay mix in the carpet, a blow up Brad Pitt doll xD (which was deflated and looked very worn out) I tried to rescusitate him ready for the 1st aid course but it didn't work :( and I found a lovely heart shaped topiary tree by the front door :o

AND as I was the only one still awake I got chatted up by our virtual Chat Man :wacko: xD:(:(

Peggy

post-3604-1235789821_thumb.jpg

post-3604-1235792270_thumb.png

Hey! That's my birthday boy!!!! not sure about the neck tho'

Thanks for coming to the party, hubby is moaning about the spray foam in the pool but he should have stayed awake shouldn't he!?

You'll be pleased to hear that boys coughed all night, one cried and the other got up at 5.30 - but i made hubby get up to him as he prob need help taking all the cans and bottles to the recycling

Sad to take my costume back tho'

Thanks for all the fun - great birthday!!

pw xxxxx

BLOODY MOTORBIKES!

Oh Im so sorry to have missed you Shirel - I can't be sure but I think you may only just have missed Motherclanger and I by a half hour or so. My eyes just wouldn't stay open any longer. Hope he's soon on the mend and that the consultants have a cunning plan to get him mobile again quickly!

Maz

and I found a lovely heart shaped topiary tree by the front door :blink

Actually Peggy I think you'll find that's a bush. I'm curious as to why the composite man was for me though? What on earth did I say last night? (remembering the agreed code that "what happens in chat stays in chat"... :o

Sorry I missed it....genuine excuse, my husband had an accident, I have been in hospital until now and can't sleep now I am home.

He has damaged his already damaged knee, he has metal plates and screws down one side and unfortunately he has knocked it all to smithereens! :oxD

I have to wait until the morning for the consultants plan of action!

Just so horrible to see your loved ones in pain. :(

BLOODY MOTORBIKES!

Hope he'll be on the mend soon, how long did it take for him to inquire about his bike and how long before he's back on it!

Karrie

Don't panic Maz, all you did was come up with the 'name' Composite Man, so I googled it. xD

PW, good move (or not 'moving' to be precise) getting hubby to tend to the boys. :(

I didn't get to bed until 4:30, and then still awake until 5:30 listening to hubby snoring :o one of those 'sleepless' nights I seem to have since getting 'older'. :wacko:

Still, had a good lie in this morning, children are well trained to play quietly in their rooms in the mornings, and not wake us up. :(:(

Peggy

Don't panic Maz, all you did was come up with the 'name' Composite Man, so I googled it. :o

Aha! That sounds more plausible than the idea that I'd made any kind of confession. xD

I think virtual chat man has a frog in his throat though - its gone all green!

Maz

Love the heart shaped bush Peggy.

Our man doesnt look quite so fanciable when he's all put together though, or is it just me?

Shirel, hope you've had good news about hubby and he has a speedy recovery :o