Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Just Had A Really Good (daft) Idea

purplewednesday1

Well, been messing about on the forum poking my nose in and having my two p's worth here and there. Noticed that at one point I was the last contributor on the top 3 threads. I wondered ... who can get themselves as the last contributer for the most threads simultaneously ... Is it possible to be the last contributor on all live threads??!!

Now, deliberately trying to be the last one in as many threads as possible would probably saboutage(?) the whole system as people might just open a thread and put a silly remark in and that wouldn't be very helpful to our colleagues who need help or who want to share stories.

Thought it might be fun to notice ... my money's on Happy Maz's household!!

Anyway, for what it's worth at about 7.00 tonight it was me ... who's next?? and you can't just be naughty - have to be proper replies or it undermines the quality of the forum xD

Remember the red spot campaign we had in December? (I still like Mrs Weasley's red hat) that was another one of my good (daft) ideas. he he he :o

Well actually purplewednesday, I have been the 'last' contributor in all threads (or most all) but this I have only achieved when awake at an unearthly hour such as 3am, which tells me that yes you are most probably quite right in saying that Maz could achieve this as I have noted (see observation never leaves you even if not in a preschool on a daily basis) that Maz is quite a bit of a night person. :o

Peggy

Well I have to say I'm a bit upset - today is my birthday and I set myself a personal challenge..I was going to try and be 'top poster of day' (I found that section whislt bored doing SEF) anyway for some reason everones very pro-active at posting this evening...and what with friends calling round -I may have to reset my challenge for another day!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx

Well I have to say I'm a bit upset - today is my birthday and I set myself a personal challenge..I was going to try and be 'top poster of day' (I found that section whislt bored doing SEF) anyway for some reason everones very pro-active at posting this evening...and what with friends calling round -I may have to reset my challenge for another day!!!!!!!!!

xxxxx

My advice is try when Maz is on holiday!! :o

Louby loo, you are not on the Birthday List!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me!!XX xD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY from me too Louby Lou :(

friends round or FSF ? your excused tonight I'm sure you will find something much more fun to do than beat MY 'top poster of the day' total. :o:(

Peggy

Well I'm going to wait around until someone lures you into chat ...then start pasting like mad!!!

But louby: your posts must be relevant and add something to the discussion! No pasting umms or ahhs and talking to yourself. :o

Game on!

Maz

Anyway, for what it's worth at about 7.00 tonight it was me ... who's next?? and you can't just be naughty - have to be proper replies or it undermines the quality of the forum xD

I just have to throw a spanner in the works here - you can probably only be the 'last poster' on your own laptop or computer because if we're using the 'view new posts' function because we'll all have different 'new posts' to view... If you haven't logged onto the Forum for four days (and if not, where have you been?) then you might have four or five pages of 'new posts' which whereas if you had logged on earlier that day you might only have half a page.

Does that make sense? :o

Maz