Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday

Just like to with HappyMaz a happy birthday for the 19th, mine was yesterday and I was born in the same year.xx

Ooh happy birthday for yesterday, sheila45!

The 'birthday celebration' goblins must have missed you. Feel bad now. :( (although I've just checked and the celebration goblins didn't forget - just my short term memory playing up! Yippee! xD Sorry goblins! :o

Did you have a lovely day? And does 46 feel different from 45 (and will you be changing your username now?!)

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz

The 'birthday celebration' goblins must have missed you.

Maz

Hrumph! the cheek of it! Dublinbay and me goblins! Mind you a gremlin did visit my laptop which meant I could only pop in and out now and again, but it's back and all up and running and checked for elf and safety :o

Happy Birthday for a couple of days ago Sheila. xD There is no one designated as a Happy Birthday thread starter, just whoever notices and happens to do it (Jacquie and dublinbay being the main people!) but this does mean that it doesn't always get done every day.

I like your style of getting in early - do you write your Christmas cards at the beginning of December too? :o

Hrumph! the cheek of it! Dublinbay and me goblins! Mind you a gremlin did visit my laptop which meant I could only pop in and out now and again, but it's back and all up and running and checked for elf and safety :o

Well, far better a goblin than a gremlin be. And most attractive goblins you are, I'm sure! Although probably dublinbay is a birthday leprechaun xD

Maz

There is no one designated as a Happy Birthday thread starter, just whoever notices and happens to do it (Jacquie and dublinbay being the main people!) but this does mean that it doesn't always get done every day.

Could we have a 'Happy Birthday' forum within Miscellaneous though? Then we non-goblins could easily check whether a birthday post had been done before jumping in and re-doing it. Although obviously deleting or merging extra birthday posts would keep Beau out of mischief... :o

I usually check onthe forum index page for the days birthdays, check who is an active member on the list and then check the lounge, as it will be at or near the top if someone has done it.

If someone hasn't logged on for three months or more, then I don't add them to the list.

Ooh happy birthday for yesterday, sheila45!

The 'birthday celebration' goblins must have missed you. Feel bad now. :( (although I've just checked and the celebration goblins didn't forget - just my short term memory playing up! Yippee! xD Sorry goblins! :o

Did you have a lovely day? And does 46 feel different from 45 (and will you be changing your username now?!)

Maz

Hi, No I am going to stay 45 not going forwards and too old to go backwards, working with young people keeps me young especially when they invite me to go clubbing with them, althugh I walk into these clubs and OH MY GOD I feel like a grandma which I am so not ready to be yet, [sorry cant spell} cant do brackets either it seems!xx