Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Email Addresses

Dear all

In January Steve sent out a newsletter to all the FSF members.

I was notified that quite a few were not delivered because the email address was no longer in use and so I was wondering if you could check to see if the email address you have listed is the current email address you are using.

All you need to do is go to 'My Controls' which is found in the blue bar under the logo at the top of the forum index page. Scroll down and on the left hand side you will see a heading 'Options' and listed under it is a link called 'Change email address'.

When you click on this it will tell you the address currently in use and allow you to input a new one.

If you did miss the Jan newsletter it can be found here

Best wishes

Sue

Admin Team

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
my e- amil address is correct but no t recieve the news letters

I have checked mine and although I get the thread/topic updates I don't get the newsletters and my email hasn't changed - any ideas?

Lx

Yes, him wot must be obeyed hasn't quite got round to doing a newsletter for a while, so dont worry, you've not missed one.

Im sure he will be along shortly to tell you how inordinately busy he has been lately.

I have checked mine and although I get the thread/topic updates I don't get the newsletters and my email hasn't changed - any ideas?

Lx

Hi lullah

There have been newsletters since you first joined the forum. It may be that you have not ticked the box to receive email from the administrators, i.e. Steve and me :o

All you need to do is go to 'My Controls' which is found in the blue bar under the logo at the top of the forum index page. Scroll down and on the left hand side you will see a heading 'Options' and listed under it is a link called 'Change email address'.

In the upper box headed 'Privacy Settings' you will see 2 boxes, tick the bottom one so that all future messages form us will be sent to you.

If you wanted to read any previous newsletters they can be found in the 'articles'.

Hope this helps,

Sue

Thanks for the advice how to check - all are ticked in the control panel. Also just realised that the PC died after the last one came out which is probably why I can't find one!

Thanks for the help,

Lxx

• 3 months later...

Hi

Go to 'My Controls' which is found in the blue bar under the logo at the top of the forum index page. Scroll down and on the left hand side you will see a heading 'Options' and listed under it is a link called 'Change email address'.

The upper box is headed 'Privacy Settings' and in there you will see 2 boxes, tick the bottom one so that all future messages form us will be sent to you.

Hope this helps but pm me if you need any further assistance.

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)