Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Omg Guess Who Turned Up This Morning

mrsbat

Well done to you and your staff mrsbat - isn't it nice to know that your parents are 100% behind you? Makes it all worthwhile doesn't it!

Can't wait to hear your result when you can tell us!

Maz

on the same note, i am after advice, i have yet to do my sef, never done one before as business partner didnt show me before she emmigrated, where do i get one from, how do i fill it in and where do i send it or do i hold onto it until ofsted show up for post registration inspection.

I must sound so thick, but have took over and am in similar position, ofsted came out in october and done inspection on partnership, and we got satisfactory as only open for 5 weeks, then they came again in response to complaint about hand,foot and mouth in pre-school, no actions or recommendations as we followed procedure and said that ofsted inspector had made a muck up as should have been inspected under new registraton. They do make mistakes as only human, like us mere mortals.

ANy help would be appreciated as ofsted are due in next few weeks, she let it slip on phone to another inspector when i was in room that i was going to have inspection in february, but she may leave it for while as only had a sort of one in october. Lots of things i have changed and policies put in place that wasnt, operational plan nearly completed,, but just worried about sef.

HELP!!!!!!!!

on the same note, i am after advice, i have yet to do my sef, never done one before as business partner didnt show me before she emmigrated, where do i get one from, how do i fill it in and where do i send it or do i hold onto it until ofsted show up for post registration inspection.

So sorry this has been missed, alchross!

There's a thread on here about SEF (click here) which has the link where you can download the word version of the SEF, along with the guidance. There's also a long discussion about what and how to do it, which may or may not help. If you want to do it online, you probably need to give Ofsted a ring to get your access code thingy (sorry - can't think of the right word).

We're all here to help - some of us have finished it, some (like me) are in the midst of doing it and some (like hali) are avoiding it like the plague (although probably not for long, if I know hali! :o ).

Maz

Edited by HappyMaz