Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ages And Stages

Hi Folks

Having been stranded at home today I have had a very productive day working on my new continuous provision sheets. I had not gone far when it soon became apparent that I was going to drive myself mad constantly typing out the 'ages and stages' statements. So I found a document that had them all on but not in a form I could use and spent the next 2 hours cutting and pasting them into a form that was usable to me. That is one I could easily cut and paste statements quickly onto whatever I needed. Having always got so much from everyone on here I would like to attach them for anyone to use. I haven't divided them up into 30 - 50 and 40 - 60mths as for what I was doing I didn't need to. I have checked to make sure they are in the right order but will say sorry for any mistakes. It did make a real difference when for me so hope it will for you. Just hope I can attach them OK.

L. Anne

Ages_and_Stages_statements.doc

Thanks Zambonie and Cait for sharing these useful resources, I have a copy that I got from the Durham LA site, I think, it is really useful to have them in a format that you can cut and paste from.

Cait - fantastic - thanks for sharing!

sunnyday

I have taught the laptop the codes for each 'stepping stone' so I can either cut and paste or just type in the code and it puts the full sentence in automatically - that saves a lot of typing too, but they don't come out in colour like the cut and paste ones

Thanks to Zambonie and Cait. For taking the time out to do and and share with us. It will certainly be a geart help to us. I am new to this group and have just been spending the last few days catching up on all the news. This is forum is geat.

• 4 weeks later...
Here's ours - I used the different colours in my cut and paste to show differentiation between ages and stages - I've uploaded it to here before so it'll be familiar

love the differentiated colours - very helpful for quick assessment

That's the reasoning behind it. It certainly does help. I've recently done the next ones down too, and done them in purple as some children coming to us at 2 are still well below the red statements. Shout if you want them. I've not coded them, just yet!

I have taught the laptop the codes for each 'stepping stone' so I can either cut and paste or just type in the code and it puts the full sentence in automatically - that saves a lot of typing too, but they don't come out in colour like the cut and paste ones

Cait, I am intrigued, how do you do this?

I have spent the last hour meandering around in word trying to find something that would let me do this but I'm completely stumped, have even searched the net for help but got nowhere!

Can you put me out of my misery?!

Thanks

If it's not in this thread, I explained it in another fairly recently. Let me know what version of word you are using and I'll gladly let you know. It's simple, but takes time, so it's a section a night job really!

Hi everyone! I'm so impressed that someone's taken the time to do this. Thanks for sharing it - now , what shall I do with all the hours you've saved me? Bottle of wine or box of chocs? Corry or Stenders?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)