Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Is It Snowing Where You Are?

sunnyday

An attempt at snow a few times this morning but not really anything to worry about so far. I am in west London but am originally from Scotland so am not really impressed or worried by what I see (so far)!!

A few little flakes that some might call snow, probabaly enough to stop trains from running for being the 'wrong kind' but it lasted all of about 5 mins.

Cold though, very cold, even I couldn't stay outside to long today.

Nothing here - but I am right down the South - in Southampton. But fingers crossed we are actually due to get some. Please - it happens so rarely down here a few flakes are amazing for us.

I really want to run around the garden at pre-school tomorrow (just me no kids! - well I supposed they can join in)

Hi, I am in Leicestershire and it has been snowing for the last hour, started with small flakes and they have got bigger now and it is starting to settle. Here's hoping for a day off tomorrow.

Sarah

I started this topic an hour ago - reporting a few snow flurries over the North Downs, Kent

Everything now completely white! - Think I tempted fate there!

Also v. concerned that I am turning into my mother - developing an unhealthy obsession with weather conditions!

sunnyday

Nothing at all over in west Cumbria, although it's minus 3 out there. Got some scones in the oven though so we'll be nice and warm in 'ere!

Well Cumbria is a long way but there isn't much I wouldn't do for a scone!! I'll get on the running shoes!! See you in a week Cait!! :o

Sunnyday, that is what we are having!! A few tiny flakes about an hour ago, but now the sun is out and in the corner of the patio in the shelter of the fences is warm enough to stand in a thin jumper, so not much hope for us I don't think!! xD

:o Good Afternoon Everyone ...We are just seeing a few flakes here in Bickerstaffe nr. Southport in Lancashire, I do so hope we get a good covering I love seeing the childrens expressions and hearing their excitement as they play in the snow ... just magic !! although I am also thinking we have a dance class booked for the morning maybe we can have the dance class on the playground in the snow ..... hee, hee !!! I'll follow the childrens wishes. Hope you all enjoy a happy snowy day. :(xD

Hi everyone, haven't been on the forum for ages!

Its snowing hard here in Suffolk and laying. Fingers crossed for a day off tomorrow, I have an assignment I could really do with getting on with....maybe I shouldn't be on here!!

Had some snow but not a great deal... not enough to get excited about.

Very cold though and forecast is for overnight snow to settle!!!! look forward to waking up to enough snow to build a snowman at home and nursery.....it was 2 years ago tomorrow that it snowed and ofsted turned up....is that an omen I wonder!!!!! :o