Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Anyone Want A Giggle?

Cait

How clever! Am loving the accent. Won't be at the Show on Saturday Peggy: I'm going to see my new knitting-meerkat-chum who lives in London... :o

I'll be at the 'Angel' tube station doing my puppet show xD

Size : Large

Hobby : Showing Puppets

About:

Puppetrykat loves to make tiny puppetkat dance using little strings. On Sundays, they perform in underground train station. Puppetrykat has secret hope that one day puppetkat will become real meerkat.

Thanks for the laugh Cait, I'd seen the TV ads.

Peggy

And here's the best place for my 1000th post! I'm amazed at how verbose I must have been. Perhaps I should have some evenings off and do some work.......... xD

Congratulations Cait - you've certainly worked hard to get to your thousandth post. Which page of 'top posters' are you on now then? :o

I agree HappyMaz, the NVQ should take priority, but here I am on the forum when I know I should have my head in the books!!! xD

If I don't get my NVQ, it's the forum's fault for being soooo addictive! And yes I will be on here crying when it does happen, expecting the support and advise of all the people who have posted all the interesting posts and those that have held me back in "CHAT"!!!! U know who u are!!!! :o

• 2 months later...