Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Angry

Rea

I apaid around £8.00 to have a package delivered GUARENTEED by 1pm today and I'm still waiting.

I hate it when that happens. Why do we as a people stand for this sort of thing. If I could put my hands round someones neck I'd squeeze really hard. No wages today ether so the bargin turns out to be not one.

I'm hopping mad.

I'd be on the phone by now berating some poor receptionist. Definately demand you money back, no wages? why?

Peggy

No work hence no wages. I took the day off to be here. Infuriatingly, I only work until 1pm anyway.

I worked for Royal Mail for nearly 20 years and have no qualms about phoning up and complaining about the poor quality of service, which has truly been disgraceful recently. We've had recorded and registered mail go awol and still waiting to recieve any satisfactory explanations or even missing mail. At the risk of sounding like my father I'd have to say, this wouldn't have happened in my day. Right that's enough bah humbug, (for now anyway :o .)

Hope your package and wages turn up soon Rea.

Just read your post Rea about why no wages and I'd be hopping mad too.

Karrie

Edited by aliamch

I too have been waiting in all day for a delivery and I guess it won't come now. It's a present to myself to compensate for the ironning board hubby got me for Christmas. "Well you said you needed one!"

Hi Rea.

If you used Royal Mail special delivery, they do refund money for late delivery, as long as you have your receipt, and apply in writing!!

If you paid a company or private seller (eg through ebay) then you have to claim from them they should refund your money and they should then make the claim as they actually posted the item. (this has happened to me a few times since we moved house, weve had a numer of things go missing).

Hope you manage to sort it..

Did it arrive?

No, it bl**y didnt :o

Its a TV for my sons 16th birthday (end of the month). Its from Amazon and so much cheaper than anywhere else that I cant even have the satisfaction of saying 'keep it then, see if I care' 'cos I do.

We got the delivery money back, but I dont actually feel any better about it. Now delivery will be hit and miss and I cant take more time off. And now all night I'll be listening out just in case they decide to deliver late.

Careless

Imbeceils

Transporting

Your

Lovely

Items

Nowhere

'K'wickly

Careless

Imbeceils

Transporting

Your

Lovely

Items

Nowhere

'K'wickly

Ah! I used to tear my hair out with the same outfit of imbeciles in Scotland. They wouldn't let you know when they would deliver and didn't deliver at weekends. If they came twice and you were out then they wouldn't come back again and our nearest depot was more than 25miles away. Sort of defeated the object of buying online when you ended up travelling a 50 mile round trip to pick up your parcel! And there were a couple of times they claimed to have come when I knew fine well they hadn't. xD

Having said that, my current driver is delightful except that he is a real chatterbox. I once made the mistake of engaging him in conversation and spent the next 25minutes trying to edge away! :o I can tell you so much about cycle racing that I didn't know before.

So does that mean another day off work? I can remember last winter giving up two days of my Christmas holidays for Electricity men who were coming to change the preschool meter. They didn't come the first day - huge apologies, next week instead - someone came at 4 - i'd been there since 8 both days - and couldn't do it cos it was a different type! I'd sat and frozen for two whole days for nothing! I didn't feel I could put the heating on just for me. Boy was I furious!

I have the same hate relationship with british Gas. And also when my post was really bad the sorting office called me by name even if I just gave then the number of the house when I phoned to complain.

Cx

Thats dedication to the customer that is.

The depot isnt too far from here, just across the city I think, but its hardly a delievery company if they cant do the one job they advertise.

Do you think they'd pay my wages!!? I might put it to them in writing. Yes, I will.