Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Thank You Thank You Thank You

Hello everyone,

I'M HOME :(

A little disorientated (medication) but sooooo pleased to be with my family. We didn't tell the children this morning so they had a lovely surprise when they got home from school.

I will try to take things easy Nona (you seem to know me so well, on the journey home from hospital I'm planning with hubby to go to a nearby town next week to look at new kitchens-maybe I'll leave it for a fortnight xD ).

I will be popping into the forum for short doses, but can't wait to get really into responding as well as reading the posts.

Love to you all and thanks again for making me feel so special. :(

Peggy

p.s. Just a little warning my mood swings seem to range from euphoria to weeping so when I do respond to posts, don't take to heart too much what I say, it might be the drugs talking. :o:(

Ab fab news Peggy - only you could be thinking about kitchens on your journey home from hospital. Probably a good idea you don't have pre-school any more or no doubt you'd have been taking a detour to find out how they were getting on!

Take it easy, put your feet up and enjoy being home. And if it all gets too much, there's always the drugs!

Take care

Mx

How lovely for you to be home, now put your feet up and let Dave and the children spoil you.

You can plan and choose your new kitchen on-line on your new laptop, Peggy :o

As for the drugs, what a great excuse - I've always had to fall back on "blonde moments" xD

Nona

Guest Mrs Tiggy Winkle

Fantastic news that you're home, now just concentrate on getting better and that means REST, REST and REST!!! Not popping into B&Q's to look at kitchens (they are rubbish in there anyway!!) :o

its good you are home again.. and can hopefully begin the recovery, slow and sure,

I would have replied earlier but have also been in Hosp since new year and only came out on same day as you. Have only just found myself able to look into the forum... mine involved major surgery but now have like you an enforced 3 months minimum of doing nowt. I am unable to even lift a kettle for 6 weeks! Most I can do is a daily short walk , luckily in the village corner shop is within reach, with help at moment but possible alone eventually if hubby lets me.

Will eventually get round to popping in more, but currently find tired very quickly, so will be off to bed soon again!

All the best and rest rest rest

Inge

its good you are home again.. and can hopefully begin the recovery, slow and sure,

I would have replied earlier but have also been in Hosp since new year and only came out on same day as you. Have only just found myself able to look into the forum... mine involved major surgery but now have like you an enforced 3 months minimum of doing nowt. I am unable to even lift a kettle for 6 weeks! Most I can do is a daily short walk , luckily in the village corner shop is within reach, with help at moment but possible alone eventually if hubby lets me.

Will eventually get round to popping in more, but currently find tired very quickly, so will be off to bed soon again!

All the best and rest rest rest

Inge

Inge! :o There was me thinking you were enjoying your retirement too. :( I hope you are being well and truely pampered. Take care. xx xD