Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Continuous Provision Plans

Thanks everyone, I can't take all the credit though as Juddster put in the first request for sharing stock plans and posted one on Role Play and one on Snacktime. (sorry, haven't figured out how to do links yet but it's in this forum under Longterm planning)

Nappy changing is the first one I've done but I plan on doing some more - treasure baskets/heuristic play, songtime, storytime, allotments, playgroup etc.

If you think they're any good I'll post the rest as I do them and am more than happy for others to use and adapt them. I love looking at examples myself so if anyone else does some for other areas please post them to share

Many thanks :o

I thought your long term provision plan was absolutely FANTASTIC! thank you so much for sharing, seeing it in this kind of format makes it more understandable..well for me anyway lol I am now going in search of the snack and role play one.. off hunting lol

4.3 Creativity and Critical Thinking - you have 'offering providing' - do you mean one or the other.

I expect this is to test whether anyone is actually reading it! Hehe

Thankyou :o

obviously getting tired and confused by that point

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Just become a member of forum and have seen your continuous provision plan, amazing, thank you for ideas on how to start to set them out, as I was hoping to find.

• 10 months later...

Hey guys, I've just discovered these. I had previously seen the ones aimed at nursery based settings but as I am currently training to be a childminder these are more appropriate. thank you, they are amazing x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)