Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs Continuous Provision Plans

I've just completed what I call a Continuous Provision Plan for nappy changing and toileting routines. I wonder if people might like to have a look. This is in response to a thread started by Juddster on Longterm planning inviting us to share stock plans which I think is a great idea. I've put it in a new thread though because my long term plan is slightly different - in fact, I think lots of people use terms like continuous provision/long term planning but we are alll doing something different - does that make sense?? :o

Anyway I would be grateful for any feedback or constructive criticism - too much detail, not enough etc. as this is my first attempt

Many thanks

Hi,

That is fantastic, you must have spent ages! Would you mind if I used yours as a model for my setting? In my room, we have older children, so we would need to alter a lot of it, but I think the way you have set it out is very clear and would be helpful for all of us to use. Well done!

Regards

Lesley :o

Thanks everyone, I can't take all the credit though as Juddster put in the first request for sharing stock plans and posted one on Role Play and one on Snacktime. (sorry, haven't figured out how to do links yet but it's in this forum under Longterm planning)

Nappy changing is the first one I've done but I plan on doing some more - treasure baskets/heuristic play, songtime, storytime, allotments, playgroup etc.

If you think they're any good I'll post the rest as I do them and am more than happy for others to use and adapt them. I love looking at examples myself so if anyone else does some for other areas please post them to share

Many thanks :o

Thanks dcn for mentioning me in your posts. Your planning is the same as mine but yours are alot more in depth and very impressive. Mine are broken down like yours covering the 4 themes and all the commitments. I call mine Long term planning : continuous provision. I can now use yours thank you to help me do my nappy changing one easing the work load. I am feeling all refreshed now and intending to do some more so will share them and look forwards to more of yours. Hopefully others will too which is what i originally hoped so we can all share the work load. Thanks again and well done on an excellent 1st attempt.

thanks everyone, it's so useful to have feedback - and lovely when it's so positive. It's been on my list to do for so long and I think, especially for the very youngest children we care for, it's so important to consider how meaningful those everyday routines can be

There are more in the Long term planning, opinions needed thread started by Jupiter, who has attached hers, and my version of her continuous provision plan. (tried to link the topic and failed)

like this

Justl looked at the continous provision plan Very impresseive.

Fantastic well done and many thanks again for sharing

I'm going to have a go at home corner and treasure baskets/heuristic play next.

hopefull post them up by next weekend

Thanks and thats a shame hopefully Cait or someone else who knows how to can attach them in the old version of word.

I'd really like to open these - does anybody know what to do with them?

Thanks and thats a shame hopefully Cait or someone else who knows how to can attach them in the old version of word.

Juddster - when you save your document if you click on 'save as' it gives you the opportunity to save it in an earlier version of word - probably Word 97-2003. It might be worth doing this for files you upload here so that we can all share your hard work! :o

Maz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)