Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

News Update..

narnia

went to hospital for the unveiling of my boobs and results of what they took away last week..............and sadly, it wasn't as good news as i'd hoped for.The nasty little beast has moved into my lymph nodes, so i will now definately need chemotherapy, followed by radiotherapy and more surgery then to remove all the lymph nodes in my right armpit.Lovely surgeon was sad to give me the news, but it is what it is and not his fault!I shall need some warm hats for the spring chill as all my hair will definately go, so watch out for funky me! Surgeon says i have 70/80% chance of surviving for the next ten years,so that should see me right, as I reckon new treatments are coming along so fast, that i'm probably good for another 40 years or so (want that card from the King!).

So, ditto what i keep saying.........no tears,I need to get better, and fast!

CTB girls!! :D

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that it has moved there. My mum had those removed about 15 years ago when she first had it and then had the mastectomy this time. I do hope it all goes well but I do feel for you having to go through it all again and chemo too.

Love to you

xx

that is such a shame, it's such a nasty thing. :o stay strong and positive, with you finding out now they can start treatment asap. keep strong and positive you will fight this and win your battle vurtual love and a big hug from me x

sorry to hear that things are not what you had hoped for Narnia. You always have such a positive attitude and from what I have observed from your journey so far is that you face it head on and deal with it as it comes . I admire your tenacity you have a supportive family and lots of FSF friends wishing you well I'm sure you must feel the vibes that we all send you.

what will you put on your next set of stickers I wonder?

love sue

Edited by suewhit

I was thinking about you a lot today and listening to your favourite group on my itunes, wondering how you were.

I'm sorry that things are not as positive as you had hoped. We are all here to support you Narnia and to keep you in our hearts and prayers. Lots of love and hugs from me (((Narnia)))

Hi Narnia

Just wanted to add my love and support to you and your family as you face the next part of your journey. Your challenge makes me realise how lucky I am and how we should be grateful for our sometimes mundane lives. Hoping and praying that although your journey may be bumpy you will succeed in travelling it with grit and determination to bring you to a wonderful destination!

Love and hugs!!!

so sorry to hear your news Narnia.... will be thinking of you.......positive thoughts coming your way....

you could have your own design a hat competition!!!!!

sorry to hear that things are not what you had hoped for Narnia. You always have such a positive attitude and from what I have observed from your journey so far is that you face it head on and deal with it as it comes . I admire your tenacity you have a supportive family and lots of FSF friends wishing you well I'm sure you must feel the vibes that we all send you.

what will you put on your next set of stickers I wonder?

love sue

don't know..........................'must do better'????? :o