Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Breakfast with Santa

Conker

Hi all, help our Santa has been double booked! Although he can be with us early ( 10.30 )and not for the end of our party.speechless-smiley-040.gif

So I thought he could come at breaktime and we could have 'breakfast' with him instead. He could talk to all the children, have a photo taken and maybe leave his sack of presents to give out later at hometime. We could then carry on and have our party and lunch then. What do you think? has anyone done this before?

xmastree.gif

I think that it is a lovely idea - we have no santa this year but will be borrowing another idea posted on here (sorry I can't remember who to credit) which is to ring the bell and have a note from santa with a bag of pressies with the note explaining how very busy he is and that he couldn't stop

Think breakfast with Santa sounds fab.

We do the 'big bang' heard outside. When we go and investigate we found a rather battered present. Santa then phones to say he dropped one out of his sleigh and did we find it? He was taking it to a little boy in ....(town) but as the children were honest and said that they found it, they can keep it. They love it.

• Like 2