Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday Peggy

Rea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY - hope you have a lovely day and a lovely year - you deserve it.

Loads of wishes, red wine, crisps and chocolate

Nikki

Thank you all for your lovely birthday wishes. :(

I had a birthday party in the morning at preschool, organised by my daughter, we had balloons, music and a cake and our adult led activity (spontaneous, not planned :( was to make lolly stick and tissue paper batons to dance with. :(

A restful afternoon then a lovely birthday tea with the children, in the evening hubby babysat so that I could go to a girly Ann Summers party xD .

Sorry I haven't responded sooner but spent all day in bed yesterday, don't think it was the alcohol, as I only had a few glasses of Rose, but I was really ill yesterday, think I got a tummy bug. :unsure: ;) . The children were very kind to me, giving me lots of get better soon hugs (ahh ). We had to cancel a family BBQ, with my mum, my sisters and twin brother who were due to visit.

Still a bit queezy now but hopefully I can function better today. :rolleyes:

Thanks again, I don't feel a year older, just ten years older. :wacko: , but as soon as I get used to 4 new children in the house I am sure my youth will return and I'll get some more energy back. :o

I've always thought it is the children around us that keep us young, I am in heart but not in body at the moment. xD

Peggy