Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ok Who's Got It?

I followed the teachernet link and went into the briefing pack. If you look at Appendix 1 on page 19 (use the thumbnails - its quicker) there is a list of useful documents which I printed off and then ordered from DFES. Some will come straight away, there will be a delay on the others. It was a bit like the spanish inquisition: 'who are you, why do you need this document...' but hopefully if we order early they won't run out like they normally do!

Hi all,

I got very excited when i found a link on this site to look at the EYFS, i downloaded a few pages from it just to show my manager, (i am the SNO) only to be told, i had to ignore it, as it was not the proper one, as it had not been finished, she didnt even look at what i had downloaded just totally dismissed me, i felt so deflated. I like to know things ahead of time so i can be prepared, but my manager lacks motivation in her job. Can someone tell me, is this the correct one or has my manager been msguided.

Rosepetal

Guest Wolfie

As far as I'm aware it's the real thing...I hope so because I've downloaded the whole lot and it cost me a fortune in printer inks!!! :o

I got mine yesterday too :o I feel like i should frame it or something :( It so delicate. Im going to laminate the cards before I let anyone else have a look, they dont seem as strong as the B23. Waiting for the other packs to come, but i think the Early Years teams hogged the first batch, which is fair enough I suppose. xD

Edited by alis2son

Also still waiting :o

Our early years advisors have theirs, and the settings one's too, but we have to wait to be given them!!!!

Mine have arrived this afternoon. I agree about the cards and also if you want to put them into a ringbinder they are going to be very awkward as you will have to keep turning the folder around because of the way they are printed.

Not really had a good look other than that though.

Linda

And me..... :(, what the bet they will turn up on Friday morning when I am in Manchester or early Saturday morning. :oxD

I am waiting in anticiapation(sp) so I can give my friends copies out before we break up for the summer holidays.

Beth

There's not really that much to read. (at first glance) not looked at the CD rom yet.

I've concentrated on the Statutory Guidance booklet, the other book is like the pink FSC folder we're all familiar with, this then links to the cards.

The difficulty will be in drawing up a planning format to cover all areas and age ranges without being to wordy. xD

And for some settings I know, actually observing is going to be a big issue :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)