Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dvd Language Skills

belle06

Guest Wolfie

Thanks for that link - I've just ordered one! There doesn't seem to be much else on the site in the way of resources or am I looking in the wrong place?

I saw a copy of this and borrowed it overnight for a quick look at. My son's school are planning on ordering a copy for each new parent to reception. It had some interesting clips on it, and I think would be useful to arrange small groups of parents to get together to watch and discuss ideas.

Mine came today. Haven't looked at the dvd, but the developmental charts have some good information on them for both parents and practitioners.

Mine arrived today too and I have watched most of it. It's good and I am sure will be helpful both to parents and staff.

I also noticed that they are producing a professional pack-I have looked on the website but it isn't available yet.

Linda

No, it's definately a different one as it says that the Chatter Matters Family pack (which is the one we have) is similar. Maybe the DVD will be the same but it may have other resources in it that will be of use to settings. It does say it's for settings.

Linda

Mine has arrived too - haven't watched it yet - but how great to get a resource that iappears to be worthwhile and is free......

Nikki

Mine arrived yesterday also - am still waiting for my autism one too. Has anyone receoved their EYFS pack yet? I ordered mine the first day it came out (13/14th March) and was told it would take 10 working days so should've been last Tuesday/Wednesday but still not received it! Hope it comes soon and then I've got Easter hols to have a good look.

Guest Wolfie

I also want to get a good read of the EYFS over Easter and so have resorted to downloading everything from the website - it looks good but it's cost me a FORTUNE in printer ink!! :o

Our early years advisor told me on Thursday that there has been a delay due to a problem with the CD. So LEA's haven't had theirs yet and they should have received them on 13th March. Apparently it should be before the end of this month.

Linda

I have just been browsing through different topics and came across this one - I have just ordered my dvd. Many thanks for the link! :) This is also my first post but I am sure it won't be my last!! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)