Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dvd Language Skills

belle06

I got mine :D ! I got mine :D !

I heard the postman's motorbike and ran downstairs. He came around and I told him I was waiting for a parcel. He smiled and said: "Well, here it is! :) "

The charts are so cute! I would love to fill it in, if I were able to have children :( ... but at least I can share it with the parents and some of my friends.

Oh... what could be happening :o !

This message comes out

"Windows Media Player cannot play the DVD because a compatible DVD decoder is not installed on your computer." I do have a DVD player xD .

Guest Wolfie

I sat and watched some parts of the DVD last night - it seems quite good, much longer than I thought it would be! I think Tanya Byron goes on a bit at times, repeating key points and messages maybe more times than strictly necessary and sounding a bit condescending, but on the whole a very good resource; the clips of families with their children are lovely, even if a bit contrived at times.

Think I might watch the rest tonight....... :o

The DVD does fit in very well with the Communicating Matters training that's being rolled out for pratitioners at the moment, I'm wondering whether it might be worth ordering copies for course participants as a freebie?

Mine was waiting for me on my return from holiday, development leaflets look user friendly, haven't looked at the DVD yet.

Inge thanks for the link have ordered that. :D

Peggy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)