Jump to content
Home
Forum
Join Us
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reported coronavirus cases in Early years


nomski100
 Share

Recommended Posts

This data is published fortnightly. It gives the number of registered early years and childcare providers reporting one or more confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) by week.

Does this mean that if a setting has 5 confirmed cases it will just be registered as one?

Week commencing Number of reports
01/06/2020 0
08/06/2020 3
15/06/2020 8
22/06/2020 5
29/06/2020 8
06/07/2020 3
13/07/2020 8
20/07/2020 9
27/07/2020 23
03/08/2020 27
10/08/2020 27
17/08/2020 13
24/08/2020 13
31/08/2020 14
07/09/2020 34
14/09/2020 87
21/09/2020 170
28/09/2020 181
05/10/2020 233
12/10/2020 388
19/10/2020 496
26/10/2020 668
02/11/2020 537
09/11/2020 686

Reported coronavirus (COVID-19) cases by registered early years and childcare settings - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

 

 

 

Edited by nomski100
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

That, right there, is what proves them wrong, isn’t it!  It’s their own statistics, so why can’t they see that?   Yes, numbers may be ‘low’ to them, but to you at the coalface, it’s really not.   This is unpardonable, and maybe letters to MPs with a copy of this list are in order now.    

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just checked link and it is supposed  to be updated  on the 4th Jan 2021? it says its was updated on 29th December  but there is no update....What are they hiding!!!!!!

Why are they giving date that is  3 weeks old.....

Edited by nomski100
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/01/2021 at 10:17, nomski100 said:

I just checked link and it is supposed  to be updated  on the 4th Jan 2021? it says its was updated on 29th December  but there is no update....What are they hiding!!!!!!

Why are they giving date that is  3 weeks old.....

I just checked and it’s there now.  300+ so numbers coming down to October levels. 

Edited by Cait
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Cait said:

I just checked and it’s there now.  300+ so numbers coming down to October levels. 

It's good the numbers are coming down.

 I guess that's down to parents keeping their children off.  We only have a total of 8 out 42 attending a few days each a week - so even those aren't doing full attendance.

We're  hoping to do some online learning from next week. Anyone got any good ideas for this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, louby loo said:

 

We're  hoping to do some online learning from next week. Anyone got any good ideas for this?

Story sessions always popular ...we are currently doing requests! ABC does has a whole host of ideas collated from settings . Ours are in to ice blocks and dinosaur eggs at the moment (so excavation experiments) if you want something IT try the Quiver app ...you draw a picture and then it makes it come to life in 3d! 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

On 15/01/2021 at 13:24, louby loo said:

 

We're  hoping to do some online learning from next week. Anyone got any good ideas for this?

Hi louby loo - for home learning ideas you might find the infographics designed by the FSF and Tapestry education team helpful. They cover the Prime and Specific Areas of Learning alternately, and they keep in mind that families may have very few resources available at home. They ran weekly through the March lockdown, and moved to monthly since September. You can view them on this page😊

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jules said:

 

Hi louby loo - for home learning ideas you might find the infographics designed by the FSF and Tapestry education team helpful. They cover the Prime and Specific Areas of Learning alternately, and they keep in mind that families may have very few resources available at home. They ran weekly through the March lockdown, and moved to monthly since September. You can view them on this page😊

thank you :) :) :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)