Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Latest government guidance 28/4/20 regarding funding

Greenfinch

Dear All

I hope this is in the correct area. Have you seen this? 

Look at the last paragraph.

Thoughts?

Sorry, I've been on my laptop all day and have just read this - I have few words to add at this stage!

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/use-of-free-early-education-entitlements-funding-during-the-coronavirus-outbreak/use-of-free-early-education-entitlements-funding-during-coronavirus-covid-19

52 minutes ago, louby loo said:

'We own you, and we WILL control you ' comes to mind :/

Doesn’t it ever Louby .....They think their funding gives them control, I question that it is public funds, why isn’t it given to us like a budget, why do we have to get parents to sign a form to say we can ask for it on their behalf? they don’t give it to us they give to the parents  😡

I'm trying to look on the positive side. I think this might be a worst case scenario - like during the war when they requenished reared....... when they took over larges house to help run the war effort.

Edited by louby loo

32 minutes ago, Tim said:

I think this is an emergency contingency to be used in a worst case that, hopefully, will not arise.

I'm thinking the same Tim - let's hope that it's a case of 'great minds think alike' and not 'fools seldom differ'