Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Day care diary

• 2 years later...

Hi Keyup,

Just to let you know that we've now introduced a new Care Diary/Accidents setting where full staff members, alongside managers, can now approve accidents.

This is not permitted by default, but can be permitted by going to Control Panel > User Permissions > Staff > Care Diary (or 'Accidents' if you have Accidents only enabled) > Approve accidents entered by staff.

I hope you find this useful 🙂

Best wishes,

Alexandra

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm pleased to let you know that this feature is now available for staff to use on the latest version of the Tapestry Android app (4.2.0), which should be downloadable from the Google Play Store. We are also working on giving parents access to the Care Diary via the app on both platforms, but it's not yet available for parent users unfortunately.

After you’ve updated to the latest version, please see these guides to use the Care Diary on the app:

Please let us know how you find it and if you have any problems using it.

If you only have iOS devices, I'm afraid that the update isn't yet available for apple users, we're still working on this. If this is the case please let me know if you'd like to be contacted again when the same update is released for iOS in the future.