Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy New Year!

sunnyday

Happy New year one and all - hope that it is everything you hope it will be :)

Care to share your NY resolutions?

Mine are:

Lose some weight!

Up my reading for pleasure

Lose some weight!

Get back into walking

Lose some weight!

Continue to make my weekends paperwork free - started this last September and have (almost always) managed to stick at this

Lose some weight!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sunnyday said:

Happy New year one and all - hope that it is everything you hope it will be :)

Care to share your NY resolutions?

Mine are:

Lose some weight!

Up my reading for pleasure

Lose some weight!

Get back into walking

Lose some weight!

Continue to make my weekends paperwork free - started this last September and have (almost always) managed to stick at this

Lose some weight!

Sounds like mine (except the reading bit, however I might try watching more TV with the other half- he keeps moaning I always have my head in a book :o

I work 3 miles from home, I'm going to try and walk either to/from work more. Trouble is I always seam to have loads of stuff to take in with me... O.o

I used to cycle many years ago,  but it's on a pretty busy road and I don't feel that confident. A few years ago I used to cycle on the footpath, but nowadays everybody's 'upping' their exercise and there's actually people on the footpath xDxD  (I am talking about through the forest not down a high street footpath I should add!)

• Like 2

Happy New Year to you all! I hope it brings everything you need and wish for.

Sunnyday, my resolutions are pretty much the same as yours. Plus a slightly random ‘always get dressed before coming downstairs in the morning’ there are too many days when lethargy and fed-upness have led to a depressingly unproductive pj day.

There is no way I’d regularly be able to have a school free weekend but I’m hoping to be more focused and get at least a school free day..

There are others but I may be overwhelming myself!

Being the best Aunty ever, writing a book, sewing a patchwork quilt big enough for my bed etc etc etc.

Oh, and thanks to a present from a friend I’m going to learn to make madeleines...

• Like 1

Oh they look lovely Froglet - you are so clever.....you really need to go on the great british bake off!!!

Happy New Year to you all.  I am not big on making resolutions, why set yourself up to fail says me!

I like sunnyday am hoping to lose weight so back on plan WEF yesterday (I am a Slimming World girl)  so if I am sensible should be able to shed some pounds over the next few months.

Good luck to all of you that are making resolutions :D 

• Like 1

On 01/01/2019 at 20:35, Froglet said:

............. sewing a patchwork quilt big enough for my bed etc etc etc.

Oh you reminded me!   I'm making a temperature blanket, I'm crocheting an hexagonal a day using different colours for the highs and lows  temps of each day.

So far I've done three so all is good.  I might add a photo later.

• Like 2