Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

GDPR resources

FSFRebecca

21 hours ago, AncasterVillageNursery said:

Hi, has anyone got a list of retention periods for the records we keep (children's we know) it's the others like staff records, EYE funding forms etc. TIA :-) 

Hi AncasterVillageNursery

We have all sorts of information in our resource library here

There is a document about retention although it is by the PLA and from 2013 

You could always ask your local authority if they have their own guidance they can share with you as well.

Best wishes,

Sue

Admin Team

On ‎18‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 15:07, RCN said:

Hi, I am trying to view the privacy notice for parents, and it keeps coming up with an error code, and cannot find the file. Is there another link to this please?

Hi RCN

We have now updated the privacy notice and you can find it from here with a brief explanation of the changes we have made :)

Thank you so much for this.  My head was literally about to explode.  With a framework to guide me I can plug in the information relevant to our setting.  I have added an extra table for legitimate interest because I believe that as settings things like all about me forms, observations and government funding are the nature of our business and this is a stronger legal basis than consent.  However, that is by the by.  I would have been lost without this forum so thank you big big for all the effort you have clearly put into this.  

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MarshaD said:

Thank you so much for this.  My head was literally about to explode.  With a framework to guide me I can plug in the information relevant to our setting.  I have added an extra table for legitimate interest because I believe that as settings things like all about me forms, observations and government funding are the nature of our business and this is a stronger legal basis than consent.  However, that is by the by.  I would have been lost without this forum so thank you big big for all the effort you have clearly put into this.  

Thank you so much for your appreciation. Yes, it has been a huge effort by the FSF team and we really hope we have given you some useful resources - we are looking forward to a period of calm!!

• Like 1

I would also like to express my appreciation for all your hard work with the GDPR!

This forum and it's discussions have proved so valuable. I think we are nearly there with all of it and (like you Rebecca) am looking forward to a period of calm and a day when I am not thinking about GDPR!!

• Like 2

Another post of thanks. Thank You :-)

As a small committee led pre school and zero contact from our LA I don't know how we would have got our head around this without your help. 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)