Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

governing document help

slipenders

Hi, can someone help with information about governing documents or constitutions, we are currently governed by PSLA, but reading others comments from posts i see that some settings are able to be more flexible with their staff as committee members ect, how do you change who you are governed by, is tyhis easy to do and who do we need to tell, has anybody got a copy of a different constitutions document they use or can advise where i would find this information

Thank You

Slipenders - which version of the PSLA constitution do you work under? It's the 2011 version which allows staff to become committee members. I think that they use to produce guidance notes on the procedure to change your constitution.

Slipenders - which version of the PSLA constitution do you work under? It's the 2011 version which allows staff to become committee members. I think that they use to produce guidance notes on the procedure to change your constitution.

I have a feeling we are still under 2004, can we change to 2011?.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)