Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

which magazine?

I used to have Nursery World quite a few years ago but for some reason stopped

having it. I have just received a letter asking whether i would like to take up an offer of Nursery World, eye and Practical Preschool (3 for the price of 2)

£73 per year.

What publications do you have and why? We are a term time Pre-school.

same here.............hundreds of pounds worth of magazines over the years (possibly thousands actually) and I had a HUGE purge over the christmas break.............and realised that I didn't need them ( evidenced by, like Sunnyday).......many of them still being in their plastic wrappers. So, I took out any nice posters..........and ditched 12.........TWELVE big bin bags full of stuff ( all my uni paperwork too, plus all the handouts our tutor used to weigh us down with). It felt good and I am spending the money I save on decent coffee for break times.Win/Win

• Like 6

Good morning!

We, at FSF, take Nursery world (in print and online) and EYE and several others that I can't remember (as I am at home!) I also check all the news feeds and important info sites 3 days a week (I work 3 days at FSF) so you can be pretty confident that if something is occurring I will post for you about it on the forum. What you might miss is the activity posters and ideas - although with child led learning those things are becoming less significant than they were several years ago.

We have a strong resources section on FSF and also some topic and theme ideas if you get stuck.

Maybe try the online only versions of the magazines - then you will be able to read all the articles in full (some are not accessible freely) and you can also download any handy resources from their sites too.

• Like 5

Just a little plea, do make use of your local recycling organisation, freecycle, trasnothing or whatever. I advertised 2 years worth of EY magazines which were a few years old and had a good few requests for them. I do the same with my gardening mags. I just can't bear to throw them away if someone else may find them useful.

• Like 2

I should maybe have done that................but some of mine went back to the 1990's, i kid you not and once I had made the decision to get rid,, it had to be there and then, or they would have stayed in my house. I have more squirrel DNA than is good for me. I find it really, really hard to let go of stuff, so this was quite astonishing for me.

Now.......................all the reference books have to go.....................

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)