Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

A little bit of wording advice needed, please

Cait

Hello there, peeps!

I'm looking for some good wording for an advertisement. We need to have some bank staff or parents who can come and cover randomly at preschool to cover either a full shift, or perhaps just an odd hour here and there for lunch ratios or session ratios. You have done this more than me - has anyone got a template or whatever that I could use? Many thanks in advance

Lots of 'Me' around, I could do it, but too far.. looks like we are all in wrong locations , and locally they don't want help like this, did ask.. hence the toy library gained my help.. and its fun dealing with parents and children with no responsibility .

Do you, or someone you know need a change?

Are you bored at home?

Do you have time to spare?

Would you like to donate your time, share your knowledge and maybe learn a new skill?

If so, Caits preschool is just for you.

We need someone we call on to help out on a irregular basis, covering lunch times, filling in for staff absences and being the occasional extra pair of hands.

If you're interested please call...or pop in and meet us.

Edited by Rea
  • Like 1

We had someone you used to be special care baby nurse at our local children's hospital - she came for a couple of hours once a week because she just loved babies, she was in her 70's. Our younger staff learnt so much from her about caring for babies and noticing things when they weren't quite right and also about supporting new mums - she was an absolute star.

How about asking? ...

Do your grandchildren live a long way away and we you see them talk about things you've never heard of? Stay in touch with the youngest members of your family by helping us out every so often

• Like 2