Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Happy Birthday, Helen

Susan

Thanks so much for all your good wishes :)

I've had a bit of a lazy time recently due to the winter virus that is the East Sussex plague at the moment :o

Getting quite used to spending hours in the bath, burning Eucalyptus oils and groaning to full effect!

Kept out of Steve's way on my birthday 'cos he was doing the switchover to the new server (begs the question why he chose MY birthday to do it on!)

Thanks again, everyone :)

AACHOO!! Hope you are feeling better Helen.

I hope Steve has got a good virus check on his new server because I think I've caught the dreaded winter virus. As most of my time is spent on here, logic has to define that I may have caught it from cyberspace :o:(xD

Peggy

Yes, the viruses running round our house could be a problem. We're picking up our new puppy tomorrow, so energy will be needed. Sneak preview:

47683[/snapback]

aaah, is Finley a belated B,Day pressie for Helen? He's so cute. :D

Peggy

Hope you're all having fun then! He/she looks lovely, hope he will settle quickly and not be too much hard work!!

Having just seen my sister pick up vet fees for over a £1000 for a simple accident her year old dog had, dont forget the insurance!!!!!!!!!! (Fortunately she had followed advice and was insured).

Hope you're all having fun then! He/she looks lovely, hope he will settle quickly and not be too much hard work!!

Having just seen my sister pick up vet fees for over a £1000 for a simple accident her year old dog had, dont forget the insurance!!!!!!!!!! (Fortunately she had followed advice and was insured).

47739[/snapback]

Absolutely Susan. We had an afghan hound puppy who managed to escape from my sister-in-laws garden when she was 12 weeks old and got run over. The vet fee's were incredible (and this was 20 years ago). We had the insurance forms sat on our table at home ready to fill in and send after our holiday. :o A more recent pet dog needed a hip replacement when he was 9 and this was all done through the insurance and cost us very little. It made such a difference to the quality of his last remaining years too. :) Our cats are insured too.