Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Good easel

Cait

We've been offered a grant of £250 for an easel. I've looked at the CP ones, but they look a bit pricey!

We need an easel that more than two children can use at a time, is foldable for storage (pack away) ideally with dry wipe/magnetic/chalkboard type options for surfaces. We'd like wood, in preference, but it's not the be all and end all!

What's everyone got?

we had this one.. not magnetic though.. worked well, sturdy and lasted at least 10 years that I know of..

we did not use the paper roll thing on top,but used it to to tie on clothes pegs using a length of string for the children to hang their own sheet of paper .. that way they could choose paper orientation, colour size etc as we had a supply on the shelf underneath to choose from.

We have a CP one that two children can use on each side in our Pre-school Room and the one that is at floor height in our Toddler Room - just room for one on each side. Both are about eight years old now I think and are as good as new. They are expensive of course, but they're such amazing quality and well worth it.

we had this one.. not magnetic though.. worked well, sturdy and lasted at least 10 years that I know of..

we did not use the paper roll thing on top,but used it to to tie on clothes pegs using a length of string for the children to hang their own sheet of paper .. that way they could choose paper orientation, colour size etc as we had a supply on the shelf underneath to choose from.

I really like the look of this one Inge. Was the chalkboard good or was it one of those funny plastic ones?

We have a CP one that two children can use on each side in our Pre-school Room and the one that is at floor height in our Toddler Room - just room for one on each side. Both are about eight years old now I think and are as good as new. They are expensive of course, but they're such amazing quality and well worth it.

I really like the look of this one Inge. Was the chalkboard good or was it one of those funny plastic ones?

the one we had was a good one.. not to say they haven't changed it since we bought it.. but as it is a wooden toy company would expect it to be good.

Edited by Inge
  • Like 1