Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

lovely presents

narnia

so, my lovely assistant is also a gifted photographer and her arm injury has put paid to a lot of this ................but she's come up with fabulous photo books as leaving presents for the children's parents ( wowcher offer !)...............so beautiful, I know there won't be a dry eye in the house when they're handed over. The children themselves are getting the book about the mouse who wanted to learn how to roar................our leavers party is on Thursday and we're having a disco, paddling party, races and food; really keeping fingers crossed that the weather is good

oh and has anyone heard of a 4 year old losing a tooth naturally ( as in, not due to an accident?)...................a mum phoned yesterday to ask if her son had been involved in an accident/bumped/knocked/bashed by another child etc.............so I said no, nothing, but he HAD mentioned his tooth was tingly at lunch when he was eating his apple.........in fact, it led to a nice chat about dentists and why we have to look after our teeth, that's why his parents take him to the dentist etc.............she said he was on the loo, fiddling with the tooth and it just fell out into his hand. Weird???

We sometimes have children with wobbly teeth in Year r, and a few have come out over the years, so not to worry, just something that happens at different times to different children I guess.

Your leavers' do sounds fab - good luck with it.

Apparently they come out in the order they come in...so if you get teeth early you'll lose them early....some children are born with them already in place! However advice is go to the dentist to check everything is ok (may be gum health that's causing a problem)

Lovely idea about the presents....our party is on Wednesday ...just finishing off the movie now if you want a weep to "Rascal Flatts- I wish"