Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Changing headcount dates

.......and a place for practitioners to share concerns.......

.................. and major issues that can have an impact on a lot of settings.

I am certain that concerns regarding the LA process can only be rectified by contacting the LA concerned, therefore it would have more benefit to raise your concerns to the relevant party, ONLY if of course resolution is what you are actually seeking.

I am certain that concerns regarding the LA process can only be rectified by contacting the LA concerned, therefore it would have more benefit to raise your concerns to the relevant party, ONLY if of course resolution is what you are actually seeking.

With all due respect if you read back to Rafa's original post - he/she was asking if any other LAs were operating in this way......

Not only, but also - several forum members urged him/her to make contact with her LA......

I am sorry that this discussion is unacceptable to you, but I will only accept any form of 'censorship' from Steve and/or Helen......

• Like 8

Thanks all for your words of support and wisdom. I so value the fact that I have this forum, it has helped me through probably the worst week in my settings history - when you feel the rug is being pulled from beneath you - you need to talk. You need to know you are not on your own.....and that your probably not wrong!

Thanks, Rafa

• Like 11