Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

how long to keep- observations, pics etc.

I suppose it depends on whether you want to keep some as a history of your provision. I am so guilty of this. We have photos going back some 30 or more years.

I have spent many hours putting them into albums with dates etc.

It is wonderful to look back and see how much the setting has changed.:)

• Like 4

we just keep photos - or would be overloaded with observations etc - these have already gone home with the children so don't see a need to keep anything (i have enough stuff that needs to be sorted and disposed off already).

any photos are put in little books with maybe a note and placed in the book corner for the children to look at and talk about during the following year as some children will be staying on so can relate to the photos - after that they are usually put away for us to look at and use as evidence for ofsted

• Like 1

I have 3 years too - but I really need to thin out old paperwork as I have run out of space in my 2 drawer for EVERYHTING filing cabinet :D

I never go back to any of my planning and anything important that has happened I would write up in a diary which we do keep so I might take a leave out of louby loo's book and keep 1 term :1b

I'm a natural hoarder despite so much being available on internet I can't help myself keep bits of paperwork but my job today is to clear the office again !!!

Snap xD and I have loads of things that are stored on my laptop AND I have a manual copy - I want to scan all old paperwork so I can get rid of paperwork but that is such a long winded job :(

But as my TDL is beginning to shrink (hooray!) todays job is to tidy my 'office' which is my kitchen table I really need a no work zone for at least one week of my hols!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)