Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Funded Weeks

MegaMum

No I wasn't aware of this so thank you lashes2508, kept that one quiet didn't they.

What if it's a parish council hall, would this still apply.

Have to say we normally use the day to go on a trip.

Edited by Fredbear
  • Like 1

I am aware of this as chair person of our village hall , previous years our treasure( bless his soul , now sadly passed) only claimed a minimal amount and gave us a small amount as preschool , this year our treasurer gave the council ( polling dept) a true reflection of loss of revenue for all hall hirers on that day and the hall itself as no one else can use the hall on polling days .

Not sure if this applies to schools but cannot see why not , best to ask school business manager

As for Parish council hall Fredbear, yes I would still think this applies ask the clerk of the Parish Council .

Edited by lashes2508

I'm just leaving it as 'swings and roundabouts' it's just to much hassle to work it out year on year and it does even out :blink:

Very true :D

But we simply changed the staff year to the same as the financial year which makes it easier should someone leave mid-year.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)